Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Dirty Wormz :P

  1. #1

    Dirty Wormz :P

    I just looked em up and wanted to kno what everyones thoughts were on their music? Personally I like em and Im quite interested in what Kabosh is gonna sound like if Tech n Kali use them


  2. #2
    I listend to the first 33seconds an thought the beats good but man the song sucks thats my oppinion anyway not hatting just thing that big bad ass as a repetitive Chorous kinda sounded like a gay bikier bar song im sure they will kill it with Tech n9ne an Krizz tho
    There not for my Taste

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    i agree, there music is good, but not so much their lyrics or their singer. with tech and kaliko it should be good though. as long as its the band minus the lead singer

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    I listend to the first 33seconds an thought the beats good but man the song sucks thats my oppinion anyway not hatting just thing that big bad ass as a repetitive Chorous kinda sounded like a gay bikier bar song im sure they will kill it with Tech n9ne an Krizz tho
    There not for my Taste

  4. #4
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Like i said in all the other DWZ threads
    I like them. i like the singer and the lyrics. You gotta listen to their albums they good sum pretty good stuff

  5. #5
    Senior Member l<ingJuelz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    574
    im hoping they dont get allowed to fukin do vocals

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    exactly lol

    Quote Originally Posted by l<ingJuelz
    im hoping they dont get allowed to fukin do vocals

  7. #7
    hahahahah thats what i was thinking man
    Quote Originally Posted by l<ingJuelz
    im hoping they dont get allowed to fukin do vocals

  8. #8
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Listen to black piranha. Its 10 times better than the song she posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    hahahahah thats what i was thinking man
    Quote Originally Posted by l<ingJuelz
    im hoping they dont get allowed to fukin do vocals

  9. #9
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Me and sam know lol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman! (Sam)
    personally, big bad azz is the weakest song ive heard from them, check out there other shit, its the fuckin shit,

  10. #10
    Black Pirahna

Similar Threads

  1. Kabosh: dirty wormz
    By Julian in forum News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 11:39 PM
  2. Dirty Wormz MWC remix
    By GreatScott in forum News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 08:59 AM
  3. Dirty Wormz
    By Rusty in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 01:07 AM
  4. Dirty wormz download?
    By Strange1914Rat in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 08:06 PM
  5. Dirty Wormz
    By Strange1914Rat in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 08:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •