Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: When is tech commint to DETROIT !!!????

  1. #1

    When is tech commint to DETROIT !!!????

    He wasnt here for hollowwicked so he's gotta be comming this winter right ? lol

  2. #2
    awww dont bum me out chic lol why u say that though?

  3. #3
    he does like 3 or 4 shows in the summer in detroit every year lol big support from detroit , i bet u he comes durng the winter or spring and then 2 more times in the summer , he does a outside venue ( dte music theater ) and then a inside at harpos in detroit ... Detroit isnt to long of a drive lol

  4. #4
    why not???


    Quote Originally Posted by kcmostrange
    cross eye said that they wont ever do harpos again.

  5. #5
    whatever, theres ALOT more venues than harpos ! tech will come here its when i wanna know , he'll 2 2 or 3 shows here in the next year ... just when and where is the question ...probably DTE music pavillion

    Quote Originally Posted by kcmostrange
    cross eye said that they wont ever do harpos again.

  6. #6
    why would he be there for hollowicked? he's not on psy...

  7. #7
    i know this man but he comes every hollowwicked , im all strange musicno icp but tech has been commin to hollowicked from day 1 accept for last cause he was on kod tour ...

  8. #8
    its a big concert that i.c.p puts on every holloween in detroit.. i dont attend do to the fact i dont care for i c p but if techs there im there ...

    Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Whats HOLLOWICKED??? Party...rave..festival??? Is it winter or summer???


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitDiesel420
    i know this man but he comes every hollowwicked , im all strange musicno icp but tech has been commin to hollowicked from day 1 accept for last cause he was on kod tour ...

  9. #9
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Whats HOLLOWICKED??? Party...rave..festival??? Is it winter or summer???

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitDiesel420
    i know this man but he comes every hollowwicked , im all strange musicno icp but tech has been commin to hollowicked from day 1 accept for last cause he was on kod tour ...
    Hallowicked is the annual concert ever year on October 31st ICP do. I've been to Hallowicked shows in D Town but only seen him at the 2003 Hallowicked considering he performed there, but haven't seen him at others the followin years.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Skitzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    12
    <p ="text-align: left;">

Similar Threads

  1. DETROIT MUSIC!
    By DirtyD in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 07:04 PM
  2. Detroit love?
    By BrianRansaw in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:30 PM
  3. Tech N9ne Detroit Auto Show
    By G.K.paypa$tak$ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 05:34 AM
  4. DETROIT SHOW JUN 17 TH
    By DetroitDiesel420 in forum Post your Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 03:14 PM
  5. Tech in DETROIT?
    By DetroitDiesel420 in forum News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 06:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •