Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who gots the sick-hop?

Who gots the sick-hop?

See me personally, i like that raw, sick-hop. Or anything original and fresh, anything that doesnt need to make a statement, because it is a statement. From Psychopathic, to strange, To subnoize. Lets name a few of my favorite rappers or musical groups: Twiztid, tech N9ne, Prozak, AMB, La Coka Nostra, Geto Boys, ICP, SPM, Eminem, Brotha Lynch, Jedi Mind Tricks, Army of the Pharoes, Celph Titled, Apathy, Cypress Hill, Potluck, Dark Lotus, Psychopathic Rydas, Ill Bill, Immortal Technique, Gorillaz (yea i said it mo'fuckas!) Esham, Natas, Westside Connection, spice 1, RA the rugged man. Thats just to name a few. Now without hate lets post who we think is motherfuckin sick-hop, no hate, just enjoy the vast world of hip hop or whatever music you want its all love here family!

peep that..thanks tech, that shit means alot

i can tell you have very diverse musical tastes, good sir.

hells yea, I try to diversify theres so much hate on these forums. its like no one knows theyre hip hop history, people hating on juggalos, juggalos hating on people why cant we all just accept eachother for who we are, isnt that what its all about. And hell yea love your name and that natas pic too...love the natas, thats real suicide music fuck d12 lol

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    i can tell you have very diverse musical tastes, good sir.

Finaly a Thread with no hate intended Good Choice in music dude id say my list is prety similar all are good original artists tho just one thing i dont realy feel Prozak tho thats all i have to say Good Thread dude

Ha do you like icp? Or horrocore rap? If its not your preference then prozak prolly isnt the artist for you. IDK, how bout his verse of psycho psycho psycho? You gotta admit that shit was insane. But yea i feel you that isnt for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Finaly a Thread with no hate intended Good Choice in music dude id say my list is prety similar all are good original artists tho just one thing i dont realy feel Prozak tho thats all i have to say Good Thread dude

Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo Joshwah
    Ha do you like icp? Or horrocore rap? If its not your preference then prozak prolly isnt the artist for you. IDK, how bout his verse of psycho psycho psycho? You gotta admit that shit was insane. But yea i feel you that isnt for everyone.

i Dont mind horrocore but to be honest i got a few songs from Prozak on itunes an didnt feel em at all ,psycho psycho psycho Verse iv never herd it man Could u bumpb the Lryics up?

yea yea for sure hold up i got the lyrics already made into a vid lemme upload it what songs you got from him?

i Dont mind horrocore but to be honest i got a few songs from Prozak on itunes an didnt feel em at all ,psycho psycho psycho Verse iv never herd it man Could u bumpb the Lryics up?

yea yea for sure hold up i got the lyrics already made into a vid lemme upload it what songs you got from him?

A Sick Prozak Verse

Juggalo Josh | MySpace Video

Bodies Fall And a couple others bodies Fall would probly be my Favourite from Prozak