Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: have yaw ever heard this tech n9ne feature i never have lol

have yaw ever heard this tech n9ne feature i never have lol

Yeah. Good album too.

dude this shits pretty dope!!!

heh

my friend online found it sent it to me and i was like wtf lol i thought he wouldnt be in the video!

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    my friend online found it sent it to me and i was like wtf lol i thought he wouldnt be in the video!
    Its an awsome Song i herd it a while ago but thought if i put it up people would be like ahhh Swollen members suck the only good part was Tech n9ne bleh bleh bleh They also got a good song called Warrior as well but no Tech n9ne Armed to the Teeth is an awsome album i hope Tech Colab's with these guys more often

Yeah I heard this when it came out. I personally think this song is dope. I read the Swollen Members album review in Murder Dog Magazine and it got a great review.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Its an awsome Song i herd it a while ago but thought if i put it up people would be like ahhh Swollen members suck the only good part was Tech n9ne bleh bleh bleh They also got a good song called Warrior as well but no Tech n9ne Armed to the Teeth is an awsome album i hope Tech Colab's with these guys more often

i thought this been put up but i wanted to make sure. lol

saw it on jnews. but it says their album "armed to the teeth" was listed as one of the best hip hop albums by itunes

There actuly prety old there a good group they where more of a Skater Rap group alot of there songs featured on old Tony Hawk games but to be real im a skater sort of but i like my hip hop over Rock anyday there old songs are realy good to its a pitty you cant buy there old music from Itunes Armed to the Teeth is the only one i can buy an i got that. Swollen members stoped raping a while ago because there main dude the white guy in the music video had a drug problem due to severe Depression ill try find Warrior for yall coz these dudes are awsome i was thinking with this beat these dudes should colaborat in Kabosh coz the beat is Rock an the rap Lryics is awsome

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    swollen members is kind of an interesting group name... to say the least.. but they were iight.