Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne DVD?

Tech N9ne DVD?

saw somethin from another poster, who got it from another thread, so im not sure how accurate it is, but according to them, there is gonna be a 'Tech N9ne DVD' the 18th of may.

whats this dvd gonna consist of? anyone know?

i loved the psychumentary but i was a lil disapointed at the same time. it was just a day in the life, but i wanted a real documentary about the man.

Its the K.O.D. KC show.

ohhh ok thx.

the kod tour i went to shouldnt have been called a kod tour since they only did parts of certain song.

was the one in KC any better?

(not a troll post, i loved the kod tour, just wish they had more kod then they did.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Its the K.O.D. KC show.

Youre wrong, cole payan. Dead wrong. Id ask cutthroatwhiteboy since he was the one to leak the message containing all the strange release dates.

wish he would post in here, to lazy to PM people.

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Youre wrong, cole payan. Dead wrong. Id ask cutthroatwhiteboy since he was the one to leak the message containing all the strange release dates.

He posted it up before but it got deleted. I do believe its strictly strange 09. Dont quote me on that tho.

I can confirm what Cole is saying is accurate. The KOD tour in Kansas city was filmed by a professional film crew for the dvd. You can ask alot of people here they can confirm it as well

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Its the K.O.D. KC show.

yea, strange even said they were recording for a new dvd around the time of the kc kod show.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    yea, strange even said they were recording for a new dvd around the time of the kc kod show.

now that i think about it, i do remember something about it being filmed.

thx for the help everyone.