Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: does anyone know

  1. #1

    does anyone know

    does anyone know where to get rare strange gear from?or what type of gear have u seen strange members wear that was never sold?i just started collectin strange gear a couple months ago so i just want to know.

  2. #2
    ima get some shirts made as soon as i make a design

  3. #3
    Senior Member 2econd 1ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    123
    Ay man if you want a specific design I can try and make one for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Delgado
    ima get some shirts made as soon as i make a design

  4. #4
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Really where cuz i search tech n9ne or strange music and dont come up with shit but cds

    Quote Originally Posted by kcmostrange
    try e-bay they got a bunch of stuff up on there

  5. #5
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Lol thats not much stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by kcmostrange

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Lol thats not much stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by kcmostrange
    yea lol not much. my boy gots some gear i want off of him that is rare but he won't give it up lol.

  7. #7
    You do know that you cannot legally use the strange music logo without permission right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Delgado
    ima get some shirts made as soon as i make a design

  8. #8
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    I always stuff like that was if you were gonna tryn make money off of it

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    You do know that you cannot legally use the strange music logo without permission right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Delgado
    ima get some shirts made as soon as i make a design

  9. #9
    Nope it is a copyright.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I always stuff like that was if you were gonna tryn make money off of it

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    You do know that you cannot legally use the strange music logo without permission right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Delgado
    ima get some shirts made as soon as i make a design

  10. #10
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Hmmh. Im sure it happens alot tho.
    People get like hatchetman stuff made.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Nope it is a copyright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I always stuff like that was if you were gonna tryn make money off of it

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    You do know that you cannot legally use the strange music logo without permission right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Delgado
    ima get some shirts made as soon as i make a design

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •