Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiesta Bowl..

Fiesta Bowl..

Did any one watch BSU (My school, just an FYI. Lol.) Beat lame ass TCU? I thought it was an exciting game. TCU gave up 3 interceptions, I was kind of surprised at that seeing as that quarterback didn't even give up a single interception in the 2nd half all season, but gave up 2 in the second half tonight. If you were watching, number 90, the dude who got kinda hurt in the 4th quarter, lives 2 doors down from me. Haha. Anyway, yeah did anyone catch it?

I watched like half of it, then had stuff to do. Pretty good game from what i saw. I saw my friend who goes to TCU like 5 times in the stands lol

Ya I watched the majority of it. Decent game tcu could've done better but props to ur team. Tune in to watch my boys whip the shit outta bama. ...Hook Em Horns! !!

It was a good game. I thought it was gonna be a high scoring one, but oh well. I saw my friend Kody 4 times. Lol. After BSU scored their 2nd touch down they showed him jumping up and down for like 5 seconds. Then after BSU got that interception and ran it back for a touchdown, they showed him screaming in to the camera. That was pretty tight Lol.

Both teams could of done better. BSU should of had another touchdown, and so should of TCU. BSU should of had that field goal though also. So yeah, both teams weren't at their high point. Moore (BSUs quarterback) should of been like he was in the 4th quarter, all game long.

Quote Originally Posted by boxspring joe
    Ya I watched the majority of it. Decent game tcu could've done better but props to ur team. Tune in to watch my boys whip the shit outta bama. ...Hook Em Horns! !!

That's fuggin fresh seeing ur pplz in da stands. ..I'd be screaming fuk ur face! !!!

Hahahaha they showed this dude who was all decked out in blue and orange, and had a cape on that said something that I can't remember. Then this douche from TCU kind of elbowed the guy out of the way of the camera and started yelling, GO TCU YAAAAA WE'RE NUMBER 1!!!!! I started laughing cause about 2 minutes later BSU scored the touchdown that put em up 17-10.

Quote Originally Posted by boxspring joe
    That's fuggin fresh seeing ur pplz in da stands. ..I'd be screaming fuk ur face! !!!

Slightly related note, no game will ever beat the excitement of the Boise State vs. Oklahoma game a couple years back. I still got that shit saved on my DVR lol

On a related note The Coach of BSU is From Northern Cali. About 5 minutes from me

Woa woa woa. ..woa. while that was a great game, longhorns vs Trojans. ..Vince young vs Reggie bush. ..one of if NOT THE best college game ever. VY running it in at the end of the game to win it all. ..C'mon buddy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Slightly related note, no game will ever beat the excitement of the Boise State vs. Oklahoma game a couple years back. I still got that shit saved on my DVR lol