Thread: Ban Sports!!

Ban Sports!!

Stumbled on this site recently, bunch of idiots I tell you what. Even though I tell them I don't give a shit if they like sports or not, just to cut the stereotypical bull shit. But most of them continue to freak out and jump my shit for playing football. So I decided to hand them over to the wrath of you guys. Flame On!!
    http://www.sportssuck.org/index.htm

These fags from sportssuck.org want to ban sports. Calling all people who like sports fags, and dumbshits basically

lol wtf thats hella retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by R9OT MAKER
    These fags from sportssuck.org want to ban sports. Calling all people who like sports fags, and dumbshits basically

They are such hypocrites, they basically were flaming all athletes because a couple jocks stereotyped them as fags in high school, therefore they call football players fags. Makes a lot of sense to me.

FAG

They are such hypocrites, they basically were flaming all athletes because a couple jocks stereotyped them as fags in high school, therefore they call football players fags. Makes a lot of sense to me.

not your personal army, faggot.

I see where the fondness for the black "sausage" comes from

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    LMAO I bet if playing World of Warcraft was considered a sport, they'd change their tune...
    It's probably just people that got rejected at tryouts for like... 7th grade basketball.

If these people don't approve of sports, then I suggest they continue not playing them and shut the fuck up bout the rest of it. I play sports, I watch sports, I date athletes, my kids will probably play sports.. And what I eat doesn't make u shit, so worry about yourself This kinda shit gets me mad lolol

Im gonna go out on a major limb and say i dont know =P

how do you figure??
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I see where the fondness for the black "sausage" comes from

LMAO I bet if playing World of Warcraft was considered a sport, they'd change their tune... It's probably just people that got rejected at tryouts for like... 7th grade basketball.

If these people don't approve of sports, then I suggest they continue not playing them and shut the fuck up bout the rest of it. I play sports, I watch sports, I date athletes, my kids will probably play sports.. And what I eat doesn't make u shit, so worry about yourself This kinda shit gets me mad lolol

Hella! lol

I love the nor*cal lingo

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]lol wtf thats hella retarded.