Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay Z and T-Pain

Jay Z and T-Pain

When Jay Z's D.O.A. song came out, apparantly T-Pain took offense and said "Fuck Jay Z" at a show or something, then like a month later, Pain came out with a mixtape and on that mixtape he apologizes to Jay(or at least says he shouldn't have said that, not sure what exactlly was said)they talk about it in the new XXL magazine, which has a small story about Mac Dre, which is why I bought it lol

he was probably in fear of his life

jay-z tries to hard to play God

well Pain is friends with Kanye, wasn't Kanye on Roc-a-fella?

Jay Z doesn't play god IMO, he got a big ego yeah but Kanye acts like god lol

Quote Originally Posted by CutThroatWhiteBoy

I listened to a radio interview with Tpain talkin bout this. He couldn't decide on whether to take what Jay said "you t-pain'in too much" as an insult or a, hey stop tryin to be like this dude cause he's the only one who's good at it...type thing. Personally I think Jay meant it as a compliment. I mean shit, he made a song about death of autotune, when Kanye made an entire album with autotune (808s and Heartbreak). And Kanye is on the same label as Jay. I think that's why Kanye is back to how he used to be. DOA was just Jay trying to put an end to this whole auto tune fad. Obviously it didn't work, but yeah Lol. If anyone should of gotten upset over this song, it should of been Kanye and Wayne, seein as their the 2 rappers that use it the most.

Kanye thinks hes better then everybody else, he can produce good music ill give him that, but after the whole thing with taylor swift(even though i dont like her or know nothing about her) i kinda lost any interest in him

T pain does it more then they do IMO and on Karokee(can't spell lol) t pain says "the niggas thats cool is kanye and lil weezy" so Pain aint got a problem with either of them doin the Auto tune, and T pain aint come up with that sound, Roger Troutmen(again I can't spell) was the OG i think, and T pain gives him props in that same song

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I listened to a radio interview with Tpain talkin bout this. He couldn't decide on whether to take what Jay said "you t-pain'in too much" as an insult or a, hey stop tryin to be like this dude cause he's the only one who's good at it...type thing. Personally I think Jay meant it as a compliment. I mean shit, he made a song about death of autotune, when Kanye made an entire album with autotune (808s and Heartbreak). And Kanye is on the same label as Jay. I think that's why Kanye is back to how he used to be. DOA was just Jay trying to put an end to this whole auto tune fad. Obviously it didn't work, but yeah Lol. If anyone should of gotten upset over this song, it should of been Kanye and Wayne, seein as their the 2 rappers that use it the most.

he still is under jay-z's wing watch this if you havent seen it.

i have boycotted jay-z for 6 years because of how he is wit his high power

Quote Originally Posted by Travis iiams

I'm not saying Pain had a problem with them. Also, Pain isn't a rapper IMO. Also, he has always used auto-tune. Kanye and Wayne started doing it cause they noticed how popular Pain was making it. I'm saying if any one should of been upset by DOA, it should of been Kanye and Wayne. Not Pain.

T pain does it more then they do IMO and on Karokee(can't spell lol) t pain says "the niggas thats cool is kanye and lil weezy" so Pain aint got a problem with either of them doin the Auto tune, and T pain aint come up with that sound, Roger Troutmen(again I can't spell) was the OG i think, and T pain gives him props in that same song

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

what was that video for? all he did was bust a free? what does that have to do with him thinkin he's god?

i didnt say it had anything to do wit kanye thinkin he's God but jay-z doesn't deserve a dollar he has made imo

the video was because of the the content when he exclaims he sold his soul to the devil
    i used to think my parents and granparents were retarded when they would tell me music was evil
    not so retarded now cuz ive seen it and heard it

what was that video for? all he did was bust a free? what does that have to do with him thinkin he's god?