Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto movie

Grand Theft Auto movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vYCNklwgqA

supposdily it's about gta 4, the guy who did the voice for Niko in it is acting in the movie...looks like a pretty ghetto movie....I remember Rockstar saying they had no interest in doing a GTA movie in like July so this makes me think that this movie(assuming that it's really goin into production) isn't an "official" movie....or something because if Rockstar was goin to sell the rights to do a movie you would think they would want the movie to be good quality? but then again the original Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat movies weren't high budget movies either, on the comments of the video people say its got cuts from differant movies in it, and now that I pay attention the audio just repeats itself...pretty sure its fake lol but I hope rockstar does make a GTA movie soon, which gta charector would you wanna see a movie about? I wanna see tommy Fercetti(spelling?) from Vice City

It'd be cool if they could tie in all of the games to make a movie.... Having Tommy, and Cj, and Niko.... And 8 Ball All in one...

yeah I bet they could, just have them randomly run into each other or something...the hardest charector would be the guy from GTA 3, dude never talked....they gave him name in the San Andreas game but I can't remember it

lol 100% fake. the guy who made this video did a pretty bad job

I don't remember him having a name.... It was just a strand for Wu Ze Moo..... but Idk if they could use him in it because he didn't talk. I think it'd work tho. Have Quentin Tarantino direct it....

Quote Originally Posted by Travis iiams
    yeah I bet they could, just have them randomly run into each other or something...the hardest charector would be the guy from GTA 3, dude never talked....they gave him name in the San Andreas game but I can't remember it

San andreas IMO is the best game. But really if they made aovie itd be kinda retarted cuz you cant put all of the car helicopter plane stealing, complete anarchy, hooker killing, gratuitous violence into a and not have it be idioticly over the top.

I think the crank series are as close as well come to a gta move and the cranks are the shit so im fine with that

True... I have complaints for almost all of the games tho.... Idk if I could pick just one that's the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    San andreas IMO is the best game. But really if they made aovie itd be kinda retarted cuz you cant put all of the car helicopter plane stealing, complete anarchy, hooker killing, gratuitous violence into a and not have it be idioticly over the top.

I think the crank series are as close as well come to a gta move and the cranks are the shit so im fine with that

Yea, it had clips from Crank and the guy from the Highlander movie is not Niko Belik.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]lol 100% fake. the guy who made this video did a pretty bad job

Best fake movie trailer ever

Shit! I thought Zelda was gonna be a movie for a sec after seein that shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Best fake movie trailer ever