Thread: Is Tech not coming to Denver for the Winter tour?

Is Tech not coming to Denver for the Winter tour?

Is Tech really gonna do two shows in Colo. Springs, Drive right thru Denver (WITH NO DENVER SHOW) and do another show in both Boulder and Fort Collins? Please Tech come to Denver!

Looks like he not stopping by there

Just make the drive, i know its kinda far but its worth it. I went to the show at The Black Sheep last January from aurora, it was like a 3 hour drive but definatley worth it.

it's not that bad.

ese.

Quote Originally Posted by Technition4life
    Just make the drive, i know its kinda far but its worth it. I went to the show at The Black Sheep last January from aurora, it was like a 3 hour drive but definatley worth it.

2 shows in Springs is pointless, not too many people up there that care about tech. I had my strictly strange tour shirt on and nobody gave a shit they all just looked at me funny.

Fuckin' mountain people.

But it's only a 30-45 min drive from Denver, so it's worth the trip for the show

I was thinkin maybe the two colo springs shows were a typo.....He's not even doing two shows in his home town. Makes no sense!!!

its kuz he wants a smaller venue tour. going to places in colorado that dont get to see him as much. dont wrry bout dude hell be bak through

yeah all the shows he is doing are in a lot smaller venues...5 show in CO there has to be one you can drive to.
    Im going to the Ft. Collins show which is only 45 mins from Denver and we come from NE so its closer but still 2n a1/2 hours

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    its kuz he wants a smaller venue tour. going to places in colorado that dont get to see him as much. dont wrry bout dude hell be bak through

yeah, I was considering going to Colorado for a tech show a while ago when Tech skipped nebraska, too long of a fuckin drive though

Quote Originally Posted by sneakatoke
    yeah all the shows he is doing are in a lot smaller venues...5 show in CO there has to be one you can drive to.
    Im going to the Ft. Collins show which is only 45 mins from Denver and we come from NE so its closer but still 2n a1/2 hours

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD