Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get a life!!!!

Get a life!!!!

I love how alot of you lame ass bitches on here talk alot of shit on members mindin thier own, you lame fucks have no life. Like jus to name a few corporate avenger who actually changed his name from strangerat cause some dude talked mad shit on him, so the faggot changed up his profile and Hali dumb lil bitch looks like a fuckin man that's why she changed her main pic and Cole payne is funny lookin fucker lol! All you Internet junkys need to kick the fuck back and get jobs and move out your parents house. I wrote this while I was takin a shit so I might respond to your lame comebacks when I have time

Everyone on here still knows i went by Strange1914Rat
    And if you acctually read what that guy was talkin about youd see he was just saying i claim blood. So really you are making yourself look like an ignorant, idiot of a faggot. I hope you have fun being an ethug cuz no one really cares

Hoping you are well
    Corporate
    Previously
    Strange1914Rat

Oh and p.s.
    I changed my name 2-3 weeks after that guy said stuff so you really are just retarted.
    Try gettn sum pussy, might help you lighten up =]

Pffffft! Whatever!

You guys get to the coast yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes
    Pffffft! Whatever!

hahaha. you wish i looked like a man.

Why am i not on this list you mcbade?

Damn 2 min after I post this you already on here lol fuckin lame. And only a hand full know who you used to be. I'm not tryna be no ethug homo. Jus lettin you know how lame you are. And quit lyin you changed it the same day, if not how do I know what your name was? And I'm married I get pussy every night while your askin your parents for 5 bucks so you can buy a bottle of jergens. You and your dumb-ass friends are ruinin this site, so do all of us a favor and find a new site. May I suggest a Jason statham site lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Everyone on here still knows i went by Strange1914Rat And if you acctually read what that guy was talkin about youd see he was just saying i claim blood. So really you are making yourself look like an ignorant, idiot of a faggot. I hope you have fun being an ethug cuz no one really cares

Hoping you are well
    Corporate
    Previously
    Strange1914Rat

Oh and p.s.
    I changed my name 2-3 weeks after that guy said stuff so you really are just retarted.

Uhmm well except i use the same picture. If you should like tho ill go bump that thread.

Btw im sure your saggy ass tittyd fat fuck wife is very pleasent JUST LIKE YOU =]

Quote Originally Posted by IITechNicianII
    Damn 2 min after I post this you already on here lol fuckin lame. And only a hand full know who you used to be. I'm not tryna be no ethug homo. Jus lettin you know how lame you are. And quit lyin you changed it the same day, if not how do I know what your name was? And I'm married I get pussy every night while your askin your parents for 5 bucks so you can buy a bottle of jergens. You and your dumb-ass friends are ruinin this site, so do all of us a favor and find a new site. May I suggest a Jason statham site lol!

Everyone on here still knows i went by Strange1914Rat And if you acctually read what that guy was talkin about youd see he was just saying i claim blood. So really you are making yourself look like an ignorant, idiot of a faggot. I hope you have fun being an ethug cuz no one really cares
    Hoping you are well
    Corporate
    Previously
    Strange1914Rat

Oh and p.s.

Just about to hop in the car now! I'll post a pic on ya page of our view! Hehehehe

You guys get to the coast yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes
    Pffffft! Whatever!

Naw you changed the pic too. Your so fuckin lame it's funny tho.

Uhmm well except i use the same picture. If you should like tho ill go bump that thread.
    Btw im sure your saggy ass tittyd fat fuck wife is very pleasent JUST LIKE YOU =]

Quote Originally Posted by IITechNicianII

Everyone on here still knows i went by Strange1914Rat And if you acctually read what that guy was talkin about youd see he was just saying i claim blood. So really you are making yourself look like an ignorant, idiot of a faggot. I hope you have fun being an ethug cuz no one really cares Hoping you are well
    Corporate
    Previously
    Strange1914Rat

Oh and p.s.