Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro-wrestling

Pro-wrestling

Master P and his NO LIMIT soldiors wrestled in WCW for a while, ICP in ever organization that has a tv show...I think the Drill Team should start wrestling lol, that would be cool as fuck, sure as shit would guarantee me to watch every week again

ICP was never in WWF. Sorry, bud. ICP did a few segments with WCW and they had a very short contract with TNA/NWA.

I know more about wrestling then anyone on this site, I'm pretty sure. haha I'm actually an indy wrestler (something most didn't know about me). I was trained by (now called) WWE's Evan Bourne (Matt Sydal).

lol nah i think this idea is gay...sorry

yeah they was with the wwf....they where on the cover of the WWF magazine with the odities...they where featured in summerslam 98 i think? the one where the main even was stone cold vs the under taker. sorry bud look up your shit before you start blabbin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SummerSlam_(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    ICP was never in WWF. Sorry, bud. ICP did a few segments with WCW and they had a very short contract with TNA/NWA.

I know more about wrestling then anyone on this site, I'm pretty sure. haha I'm actually an indy wrestler (something most didn't know about me). I was trained by (now called) WWE's Evan Bourne (Matt Sydal).

here's teh video of them performing at summerslam, I can't find the Magazine cover on the here....Violent J wrote about it in his book though so yeah

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dcrow10#p/a/f/0/R-y0-MYnRLQ

Yeah they was on wwe for a bit did a song and all..Before that they was on ECW in 1997 I think Subu kicked the shit out of them....

Matt Sydal what school was he teaching out of? I was trained by Ian Rotten,Chris Hero,Mark Wolf they was out of Iwa mid south wrestling...I remember Matt doing shows for IWA A couple years back...Along with CM Punk

Uhm, I do know what I'm talking about. ICP was never contracted with WWF. They accompanied The Oddities. That's it. They actually had a small signing deal with WCW and NWA.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis iiams
    yeah they was with the wwf....they where on the cover of the WWF magazine with the odities...they where featured in summerslam 98 i think? the one where the main even was stone cold vs the under taker. sorry bud look up your shit before you start blabbin

you siad they was never in the WWF they where, they was on the show for like a month before they leaft...so if you do know what your talkin about, you need to word your self correctly

Uhm, I do know what I'm talking about. ICP was never contracted with WWF. They accompanied The Oddities. That's it. They actually had a small signing deal with WCW and NWA.

They made an appearance. You seem to be getting defensive. Must be a juggalo.

you siad they was never in the WWF they where, they was on the show for like a month before they leaft...so if you do know what your talkin about, you need to word your self correctly