Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Does anyone know this song???

  1. #1
    Senior Member techn9ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    167

    Does anyone know this song???


  2. #2
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    well i guess that means that this song i have isnt a "free" like it says lol.

  3. #3
    Senior Member techn9ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    167
    Haha where'd you get that from? lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]well i guess that means that this song i have isnt a "free" like it says lol.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    no idea lol. i just thought this song sounded familiar, then found that "free" in my itunes

    Quote Originally Posted by techn9ne
    Haha where'd you get that from? lmfao


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]well i guess that means that this song i have isnt a "free" like it says lol.

  5. #5
    Senior Member techn9ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    167
    yea, apparently this song was on the first edition of "the worst", not the 2k edition. I'm suprised because I've never even heard of it before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]no idea lol. i just thought this song sounded familiar, then found that "free" in my itunes


    Quote Originally Posted by techn9ne
    Haha where'd you get that from? lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]well i guess that means that this song i have isnt a "free" like it says lol.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 10:52 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 09:37 PM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 07:17 AM
  4. AP.9 - Reality Check (song uses same beat as Last Sad Song)
    By ₡₱♛ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:15 AM
  5. song "wake up call".. song in background?
    By AlexLewicki in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 09:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •