Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CRY BABY (remade) lyrics by Rain Dollaz dedicated to the forum

CRY BABY (remade) lyrics by Rain Dollaz dedicated to the forum

we came on this site cause of artist in kansas city mo //......
    but on this site we got ppl who cant take a joke they slow //.....
    when it came to CAPS ppl would tell them to stop be-fo //
    but they kept on writin typin long ass paragraphs wit the caps on so we know oh oh there they go //
    so when we tell the lil newbie something they end up doing it anyway //...
    like..stop comin to the site..complain about everything everyday //...
    but..we really fail to 4get that ppl gonna do it and be like zeros //
    so everyone just chill..calm down for a set..this kid aint tryna be a hero //
    some say the links are dead..downloadin instead of sprendin bread //
    knowin they fuckin up..for more than all of us..postin up the new shit just for cred //
    cant believe some stuff thats said..oh here they be actin red //
    and i aint talkin the color..im talkin pissed off for no reason over something said //
    so here i post once again..feelin kinda tired //
    of all these post they just jokes but ppl actin wired //
    wildin out..blazin bad like some rapid fire fire //
    and u cry like a baby so ur post must be ur pacifier //

when i read these post and things.. these posters soundin like.. WAH WAH WAH...cry babies..
    when i read them hella pages..these posters soundin like WAH WAH WAH fuck u cryin for?
    when i read these post and things...these posters soundlin like.. WAH WAH WAH..cry babies
    when i read them hella pages...these posters soundin like WAH WAH WAH fuck u cryin for?

if its CAPS AND SHIT... I DONT WANNA READ IT..
    lowercase it nigga wit ur heavy handed spirt..

i see them typin.. they hella mad at steven boy //
    they hate the way that he types and dont even know the boy //
    i know the joy..when u wanna get on here and say something //
    tryna find the words to really say something..so u got CAPS button locked from not lookin down //
    what u need to know is that..its a lil clearier if u use them CAPS //
    and 4real my nigs whats the harm aint like he postin a load of crap //
    every nigga i know use CAPS..typin to express them facts //
    4 line battles in the forum..so they really want u to notice that //
    hatin on this guy..why? we aint trippin off post they did //
    u dont like that its clear and big..but 2 cents in the whole forum ya dig //
    wanna be first up to shut em down..then u wonder why niggaz dont wanna stay around //
    cause u hated on em for talkin out..what the fuck is u cryin bout? //
    EVERYBODY FEELIN THEY NEED TO BE AT THE REALA //
    TECHA NINA WEBSITE POSTIN UP ABOUT DEALA //
    NOT GIVIN A FUCK ABOUT A NIGGA OR HOW HE FEELA//
    JUST BASH HIM..UNTIL HE SUBMITS AND ATTACKS LIKE A KILLA //
    when i read post i was chill 4real..till i read some of these wit bull shit 4real //
    but freedom of speach so i admit i will..let u cry if u want till ur weak and ill... // chump..

when i read these post and things.. these posters soundin like.. WAH WAH WAH...cry babies..
    when i read them hella pages..these posters soundin like WAH WAH WAH fuck u cryin for?
    when i read these post and things...these posters soundlin like.. WAH WAH WAH..cry babies
    when i read them hella pages...these posters soundin like WAH WAH WAH fuck u cryin for?

break it down.......... i see a hater right now.................
    ................is it you?

ima give em a serious verse..

if u know u dont like me... then why come and view me //
    u must be on that gay-ish tryna be a male groupie //
    i dont get down like that..im sorry guy..sue me //
    everybody talks off like we eat brains..dinner and a movie //
    talked bad about scooby..then he dropped monsterik //
    some still talk they lil shit..some didnt..some digged it //
    all up in the mix..everybody all in the business //
    sayin videos are disappointin.. i know tech's like WHATS THIS SHIT? //
    4get this..im tryna make the forum a lil better //
    if u a technition,juggalo or juggalet lets stick together //
    instead of hate threads..why dont u see that we all underground //
    all that side talkin is doing is..tryna breakdown the sound //
    difference is..from a glipse it..seems like niggaz really would rip shit //
    but remember this..when they kick shit..if confronted they'd silence like bitches //
    so stop wit all this e-beef..this new age..from of hate //
    and watch what i..demonstrate..when i unify..u all in fate //

sick shit ma bro. cant wait to hear it! always liked your grind mayn you make shit happen! like foreal thats a whole song in an hour or less lol

Lovin' this shit bro, u have to put it down, got my vote

Quote Originally Posted by ANgheLLo9
    sick shit ma bro. cant wait to hear it! always liked your grind mayn you make shit happen! like foreal thats a whole song in an hour or less lol
    first 2 verses ppl will say dont count because i just changed up an already done song.. but u know lol thanks! its like boxin to me.. im jabin and when its least expected ima come wit the hook and ppl will be like wtf i didnt see that one comin lol everything im doing right now is the jab.. literaly in person they watch my feet..like ali lol the hook is comin one day!! i dont wanna get over confindent tho.. or seem that way.. cause if u knew me ud be like wow ur like just idk laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid back on things.. then really really too deep on others lol

long response but hey thats me at times!!! stay up!

oh..and if i dont do nothing else.. i will make 2 more things...well 3... this forum will have a mixtape of ppl off here..,i will probley make another mixtape,and then i will put out the masterpice 2012.. after that.. who knows! lol

haha mayn it still takes hella skill to do them first two verses.
    lol fosho mayn ive always liked your stuff, cant wait to here them mixtapes! duno if ima hear the masterpiece 2012 but i know itl be fire! and i know whats next for you mayn, i said it in my farewell thread and ima say it here, BIG THINGS!! foreal! keep on keepin on ma nig! stay up and cant wait to hear that shit

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    first 2 verses ppl will say dont count because i just changed up an already done song.. but u know lol thanks! its like boxin to me.. im jabin and when its least expected ima come wit the hook and ppl will be like wtf i didnt see that one comin lol everything im doing right now is the jab.. literaly in person they watch my feet..like ali lol the hook is comin one day!! i dont wanna get over confindent tho.. or seem that way.. cause if u knew me ud be like wow ur like just idk laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid back on things.. then really really too deep on others lol

oh..and if i dont do nothing else.. i will make 2 more things...well 3... this forum will have a mixtape of ppl off here..,i will probley make another mixtape,and then i will put out the masterpice 2012.. after that.. who knows! lol

lol fosho mayn ive always liked your stuff, cant wait to here them mixtapes! duno if ima hear the masterpiece 2012 but i know itl be fire! and i know whats next for you mayn, i said it in my farewell thread and ima say it here, BIG THINGS!! foreal! keep on keepin on ma nig! stay up and cant wait to hear that shit

thats right.. ur leavin right> is it u who said bye to the site..? i need to read why if it is.. cause thats not cou' cant leave the site fam lol i mean u can.. but dang.

lookin forward to da mixtape bro

lol might wana read it ma bro haha

thats right.. ur leavin right> is it u who said bye to the site..? i need to read why if it is.. cause thats not cou' cant leave the site fam lol i mean u can.. but dang.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    lookin forward to da mixtape bro

u got my mixtape right now? the "the rain falls hard" one? if not let me rise that from the dead for yaw.. just look in the forum ina sec

sweet, i dont have, cant wait