Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC is fake, THIS is a real fighter.

UFC is fake, THIS is a real fighter.

There is a reason this man isn't in the UFC, and its because UFC is fake and this man is a REAL fighter. And he is the best fighter in the entire world.

Bring the hate, fuckers.

Jus one question, how is the UFC fake? Jus cause this guy isn't in it, doesn't make it fake. Me personally, I like this dude. I wish he could go up against GSP or Mir, and kick the shit out of them. Fedor is like the best all around fighter, and would dominate. I just don't understand why you have to start hating, before anyone even says something negative.

I mean if ufc is fake im supprised cuz i swear i seen a gyy get busted so bad his fuckin head split open and you could see the skull. Oh and the guy that got punchd so hard in his ear that it ripped off like half an inch

UFC isn't fake. Regardless of what dude says.

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I mean if ufc is fake im supprised cuz i swear i seen a gyy get busted so bad his fuckin head split open and you could see the skull. Oh and the guy that got punchd so hard in his ear that it ripped off like half an inch

God DAMN thats what i call a warrior.
    Lmfao at the fat black guy.

I feel a man crush coming on lmao

Quik question, is headbutting illegal in ufc And mma stuff?

Really? Are you in the UFC? Didn't think so. I just have a strong opinion, you are stating you know the truth, and you don't. I believe UFC is set up, not exactly fake. I think the punches (ect) are real, 100%. And I believe that most of the fights are 100% real. But when it comes to the main event... the MONEY MAKERS, it is so painfully obvious the end result is set up. Did you see Brock beat Randy for the title? That was the most set up match I've ever seen. It seems like almost all of Brock's matches have been set up, because Dana knows he is a huge money maker. Bottom line, Dana is a business man who loves money, people seem to forget that. EVERY single sport in history has been set up before for money reasons, why is it so hard for people to believe UFC does it too?

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

Fedor aint in the ufc cuz he wants to much money

And he deserves it. He is the best fighter to ever live.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. NO FACE
    Fedor aint in the ufc cuz he wants to much money

damn dude looks lethal. but DWAM that black guy was HUUUGE!

Thats what i was thinkin when you mentioned it. I could see some of the fights bein set up and shit. And i could also see them not wantn this guy cuz he wouldnt lose like a bitch or win a set up match, he just seems like that type. But im sure not alot of the fights are set up probly just the major ones, but then theres the chance a good blow is thrown and the guy thats supposed to lose wins so ya never know

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Really? Are you in the UFC? Didn't think so. I just have a strong opinion, you are stating you know the truth, and you don't. I believe UFC is set up, not exactly fake. I think the punches (ect) are real, 100%. And I believe that most of the fights are 100% real. But when it comes to the main event... the MONEY MAKERS, it is so painfully obvious the end result is set up. Did you see Brock beat Randy for the title? That was the most set up match I've ever seen. It seems like almost all of Brock's matches have been set up, because Dana knows he is a huge money maker. Bottom line, Dana is a business man who loves money, people seem to forget that. EVERY single sport in history has been set up before for money reasons, why is it so hard for people to believe UFC does it too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life