Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: concerned about the lynch album

concerned about the lynch album

i remmeber lynch promoting this album a couple years ago seen it in a magazine forget wich one think he had like a greatest hits type album he was dropping and under it said coming soon new album dinner and a movie. hope its not all old material from back then hope he did all new songs when he signed the deal with strange cause some of lynchs production when with black market was weak in my opionion and the songs on strange music sampler aound sick and those are obviously new songs he speaks on signing with strange. so i personally hope all songs were recorded after signing with strange cause strange just has its own unique sound that cant be fucked with

no, the greatest hits already dropped a couple years back, just check wikipedia. dinner and a movie is all new shit

yea i know the greatists hit dropped a couple years ago thats what im saying when he was promoting that album he started promoting the dinner and a movie as his next album comming soon. so im sure he had started recording for it already u know what i mean.

I see what your saying I hope he did new shit too cause I don't really fuck with his old shit.

Yea if you don't like his old shit you probably won't like his new stuff either. Season of Da Siccness is such a good album.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    I see what your saying I hope he did new shit too cause I don't really fuck with his old shit.

word,

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    Yea if you don't like his old shit you probably won't like his new stuff either. Season of Da Siccness is such a good album.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew

Yeah I think that Lynch is gonna come out hard, his old shit was the best EBK, 24 Deep, Seasons of the sick, dont really care to much for his new shit though I'm Old School just seems like he ran out of shit to say. I liked when he would rap with Doomsday, Mr.Doc, and X-Raided. I know thou that with him and Tech together its gonna be shitting.

I hope hes on the next tour with Tech.

yeah i hope its new with some strange beats i liked the shit he did with mc eight the new season id take raps like that on strange beats all day i got alota lynch on my ipod
    http://www.rapgodfathers.com/forum/a...ew-season.html

Let me solve the issue at hand,

If you don't like it....Then don't buy it. Shit.

Are you talking about the Ripgut collection? Dinner and a movie is all new and most likely most of the songs lynch already recorded were scrapped and all new production will be on this album...