Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: need help finding live squad!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member metal2death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    549

    need help finding live squad!!

    ive listened to the same 2 songs by live squad and cant seem to find any cd's or tracks besides these 2.


    and

    does anybody have an album i could get? i couldnt find any through my searches and they destroy when they collabo'd with tupac so im tryin to get some solo shit

  2. #2
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Completely unrelated and im sorry

    But i cant find anything by makzilla
    Seems hes only done his songs with strange n thats it
    Doesnt even have a myspace music account

  3. #3
    Senior Member metal2death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    549
    thats some horseshit. i need to get some makzilla and mac dre. im tring to listen to some older rap bc thats the scene i wish i was in nowadays.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Completely unrelated and im sorry


    But i cant find anything by makzilla

    Seems hes only done his songs with strange n thats it

    Doesnt even have a myspace music account

  4. #4
    Senior Member LilProphet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    100
    Live Squad - The Game of Survival (Soundtrack)
    <p ="text-align:left">
    Tracklist:
    01. Hit (Skit)
    02. Shit List Pt. 1
    03. Block Hot (Skit)
    04. Heartless
    05. Pop Da Wino Skit #1
    06. Wanna Be
    07. Diss (Skit)
    08. Pump For A Livin'
    09. Game Of Survival
    10. Moving Ki's
    11. Funeral (Skit)
    12. Murderahh!!
    13. Pop Da Wino Skit #2
    14. Daddy Bigtimers
    15. Can't Take It (Skit)
    16. Trouble On My Mind
    17. Stressed Out (Skit)
    18. Fuck It
    19. Blowin' 'Em
    20. Robbery Plot (Skit)
    21. Da Gettaway
    22. Movie Commercial
    23. How We Roll (Vintage)"

    DOWNLOAD:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPQWRIDI

  5. #5
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Yah well i mean makzillas not really that old lol i met him at the show here in kc and hes like probly 20 sumn but id love to hear some more stuff from him other than tech collabos.

    But if you want old school rap do what i do, go on itunes search some rapper you like and there will be other music people that liked that bought thats similar or on the left side theres itunes essentials and on that is a compiled list of different artists. Ive lookd at that for so cal punk skate music and gangsta rap. I swear i seen old school hip hop as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    thats some horseshit. i need to get some makzilla and mac dre. im tring to listen to some older rap bc thats the scene i wish i was in nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Completely unrelated and im sorry

    But i cant find anything by makzilla

    Seems hes only done his songs with strange n thats it

    Doesnt even have a myspace music account

  6. #6
    Senior Member metal2death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    549
    i fuckin love you hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Prophet
    Live Squad - The Game of Survival (Soundtrack)
    <p ="text-align: left;">
    Tracklist:

    01. Hit (Skit)

    02. Shit List Pt. 1

    03. Block Hot (Skit)

    04. Heartless

    05. Pop Da Wino Skit #1

    06. Wanna Be

    07. Diss (Skit)

    08. Pump For A Livin'

    09. Game Of Survival

    10. Moving Ki's

    11. Funeral (Skit)

    12. Murderahh!!

    13. Pop Da Wino Skit #2

    14. Daddy Bigtimers

    15. Can't Take It (Skit)

    16. Trouble On My Mind

    17. Stressed Out (Skit)

    18. Fuck It

    19. Blowin' 'Em

    20. Robbery Plot (Skit)

    21. Da Gettaway

    22. Movie Commercial

    23. How We Roll (Vintage)"



    DOWNLOAD:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPQWRIDI

  7. #7
    Senior Member metal2death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    549
    nevermind. apparently ive reached my megaupload limit.. ill start my search for torrents of this or some shit now.

    Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    i fuckin love you hahaha



    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Prophet
    Live Squad - The Game of Survival (Soundtrack)
    <p ="text-align: left;">
    Tracklist:

    01. Hit (Skit)

    02. Shit List Pt. 1

    03. Block Hot (Skit)

    04. Heartless

    05. Pop Da Wino Skit #1

    06. Wanna Be

    07. Diss (Skit)

    08. Pump For A Livin'

    09. Game Of Survival

    10. Moving Ki's

    11. Funeral (Skit)

    12. Murderahh!!

    13. Pop Da Wino Skit #2

    14. Daddy Bigtimers

    15. Can't Take It (Skit)

    16. Trouble On My Mind

    17. Stressed Out (Skit)

    18. Fuck It

    19. Blowin' 'Em

    20. Robbery Plot (Skit)

    21. Da Gettaway

    22. Movie Commercial

    23. How We Roll (Vintage)"



    DOWNLOAD:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPQWRIDI

  8. #8
    Senior Member LilProphet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    100
    http://www.myrapforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143 Check this out... many rare stuff by Live Squad.. you'll need to register though.

    Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    nevermind. apparently ive reached my megaupload limit.. ill start my search for torrents of this or some shit now.


    Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    i fuckin love you hahaha


    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Prophet
    Live Squad - The Game of Survival (Soundtrack)
    <p ="text-align: left;">
    Tracklist:

    01. Hit (Skit)

    02. Shit List Pt. 1

    03. Block Hot (Skit)

    04. Heartless

    05. Pop Da Wino Skit #1

    06. Wanna Be

    07. Diss (Skit)

    08. Pump For A Livin'

    09. Game Of Survival

    10. Moving Ki's

    11. Funeral (Skit)

    12. Murderahh!!

    13. Pop Da Wino Skit #2

    14. Daddy Bigtimers

    15. Can't Take It (Skit)

    16. Trouble On My Mind

    17. Stressed Out (Skit)

    18. Fuck It

    19. Blowin' 'Em

    20. Robbery Plot (Skit)

    21. Da Gettaway

    22. Movie Commercial

    23. How We Roll (Vintage)"



    DOWNLOAD:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPQWRIDI

  9. #9
    Senior Member LilProphet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    100
    Check this out.. recently leaked 2Pac song featuring Live Squad & Mopreme, called "It Hurts the Most":
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/73092004de7fce21/

    And here's a remix version:
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/7309361667844574/

  10. #10
    Senior Member metal2death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    549
    that songs nasty dude. thanks alot

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Prophet
    Check this out.. recently leaked 2Pac song featuring Live Squad & Mopreme, called "It Hurts the Most":
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/73092004de7fce21/



    And here's a remix version:

    http://www.zshare.net/audio/7309361667844574/

Similar Threads

  1. Need help finding instrumental
    By indagame9 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 09:03 AM
  2. TECH SQUAD/STREET TEAM OFFICIALS
    By mr64magic in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 200
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 05:46 PM
  3. Track finding help
    By Jordan Diaz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 09:23 PM
  4. TECH SQUAD IN FLORIDA??
    By ckell in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 10:55 PM
  5. Need Help Finding A Song
    By MichaelMartinez973 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 04:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •