Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Murs on Dj Hero

Murs on Dj Hero

I thought that was pretty tight. If you've seen the commercials for the game, Murs is on the track that goes.....D....J...HEROOOOO!!!! Lol. It's a tight track. One of the last set lists you can unlock. I was pretty surprised to see dudes name on it. Game is sick too, if you haven't gotten it yet.

i was playin the hell out that game..today. i wanna sugguest that they put bout to bubble and genuis on there as tracks that are mixed into the game. because those would be good to scratch lets make it happen! i play on medium.. tryna work my way to playin on hard. but ahhh.

RainDollaz my name on ps3.

Hell yeah that would be tight if those tracks were on there. I just recently starting playing dj hero. The first time I played I didn't think I was gonna like it that much but then I went through all of the tutorials and now I can't stop playing. I do wish they had more hiphop on it. I can't wait for that scratch ultimate dj game to come out that has tech's slacker song on it. That should be dope!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    i was playin the hell out that game..today. i wanna sugguest that they put bout to bubble and genuis on there as tracks that are mixed into the game. because those would be good to scratch lets make it happen! i play on medium.. tryna work my way to playin on hard. but ahhh.

I got it on Xbox 360 son. But I just started playing on Hard yesterday. There isn't much of a difference besides it goes a little faster, sometimes you gotta either press green and blue at the same time, or all three at the same time. They also have that thing with the scratching with the directional arrows and sometimes when you cross over, you gotta press a button at the same time..other than that, no big difference. Lol. I'm startin from the beginning and doing it all over on hard though. We'll see how that works out. I think they have a good amount of hip hop on that game. they have public enemy, vanilla ice (i gotta admit the songs they mix it with make it sound good), murs, gangstarr, jay z, eminem, beastie boys, and maybe a few others i can't remember off the top of my head. so yeah, if you don't have this game you should go get it. cause it's badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

I would buy it, but I've spent way too much money on plastic musical instruments lol. Im pretty sure im not gonna buy anymore "Hero" games

Buy DJ Hero nigga, right now. Trade all of your Guitar Hero games and get DJ Hero. It kicks Guitar Hero's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]I would buy it, but I've spent way too much money on plastic musical instruments lol. Im pretty sure im not gonna buy anymore "Hero" games

lol actually that doesnt sound like a bad idea, i could probably get a good amount of money if i traded in my guitar hero stuff to Game Stop

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Buy DJ Hero nigga, right now. Trade all of your Guitar Hero games and get DJ Hero. It kicks Guitar Hero's ass.

]I would buy it, but I've spent way too much money on plastic musical instruments lol. Im pretty sure im not gonna buy anymore "Hero" games

Yeahhhhhhhhh son. It's worth it. DJ Hero is the shizit.

]lol actually that doesnt sound like a bad idea, i could probably get a good amount of money if i traded in my guitar hero stuff to Game Stop

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

I tried it at bestbuy not doing the training beforehand and that game kicked my fuckin ass. A quarter through the song i was sayin fuck this shit lol

Cause you suck Lol It's not that hard if you know what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I tried it at bestbuy not doing the training beforehand and that game kicked my fuckin ass. A quarter through the song i was sayin fuck this shit lol