Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite UNRELEASED tech n9ne song?

Favorite UNRELEASED tech n9ne song?

I know everyone is getting annoyed about the whole "what's your favorite tech n9ne song" thing , but this topic is interesting. What is your favorite UNRELEASED tech n9ne song?

It's a real hard decision for me with all of his sleeping beauty, killer, f.u.n., type of shit, but I'm gonna have to say either BIG BAD WOLF, THE VIRUS, or the beautiful song which is probably one of my all time time favorite tech n9ne songs, (much respect to Don Juan for his FIRE production) - the songs called: I'll Pass

Check out the music video of I'll Pass on youtube.

honestly i'll pass sounds good but fuck that song!!! that song isnt even tech in my opinion, like im not 100% sure but i feel that song he only did for money and fame, not for his own personal reasons.

and im not going to pass on ANYTHING so like i said

FUCK THAT SONG

no offense to you though, each person is different in there opinons

but on the subject i think my fav song would be either killer or like i died

Umm ok quick question what does unreleased mean? Like they were leaked or that aren't part of an album or what.

released but not part of an actuall album. like the downloads they send you when you buy shit, there not on an album and have never officially been "released"

hence the UNreleased part

Quote Originally Posted by Halo of Nembutals
    Umm ok quick question what does unreleased mean? Like they were leaked or that aren't part of an album or what.

By the sound of that I'm guessing your not a big fan of his I'm a Playa, Caribou Lou, Einstein, Like Yeah type of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    honestly i'll pass sounds good but fuck that song!!! that song isnt even tech in my opinion, like im not 100% sure but i feel that song he only did for money and fame, not for his own personal reasons.

FUCK THAT SONG

what do you mean? i like all of those songs, like yeah is only alright though (personal preference), im just saying i dont like the song becuase it feels like a fake tech when i listen to it, BUT like i said, the song sounds good just not my personal preference

lol im wondering how you think that because of the way i feel about i'll pass makes you think i dont like the other songs you mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by techn9ne
    By the sound of that I'm guessing your not a big fan of his I'm a Playa, Caribou Lou, Einstein, Like Yeah type of shit?

FUCK THAT SONG

Oh no, it's just because you said it sounded like he made that song for the money and fame and when you listen to the Caribou Lou's and I'm a Playa's, they're not nearly as deep as a lot of his shit is. I just thought you didn't like the club bangers or something...

I personally like everything by Tech N9ne. The dudes a genius.

what do you mean? i like all of those songs, like yeah is only alright though (personal preference), im just saying i dont like the song becuase it feels like a fake tech when i listen to it, BUT like i said, the song sounds good just not my personal preference

lol im wondering how you think that because of the way i feel about i'll pass makes you think i dont like the other songs you mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by techn9ne

FUCK THAT SONG