Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 110

Thread: Favorite UNRELEASED tech n9ne song?

  1. #1
    Senior Member techn9ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    167

    Favorite UNRELEASED tech n9ne song?

    I know everyone is getting annoyed about the whole "what's your favorite tech n9ne song" thing , but this topic is interesting. What is your favorite UNRELEASED tech n9ne song?

    It's a real hard decision for me with all of his sleeping beauty, killer, f.u.n., type of shit, but I'm gonna have to say either BIG BAD WOLF, THE VIRUS, or the beautiful song which is probably one of my all time time favorite tech n9ne songs, (much respect to Don Juan for his FIRE production) - the songs called: I'll Pass

    Check out the music video of I'll Pass on youtube.

  2. #2
    Senior Member techn9ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    167

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216

  4. #4
    Senior Member TwiztidNorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    672
    honestly i'll pass sounds good but fuck that song!!! that song isnt even tech in my opinion, like im not 100% sure but i feel that song he only did for money and fame, not for his own personal reasons.

    and im not going to pass on ANYTHING so like i said

    FUCK THAT SONG

    no offense to you though, each person is different in there opinons

  5. #5
    Senior Member TwiztidNorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    672
    but on the subject i think my fav song would be either killer or like i died

  6. #6
    Umm ok quick question what does unreleased mean? Like they were leaked or that aren't part of an album or what.

  7. #7
    Senior Member TwiztidNorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    672
    released but not part of an actuall album. like the downloads they send you when you buy shit, there not on an album and have never officially been "released"

    hence the UNreleased part

    Quote Originally Posted by Halo of Nembutals
    Umm ok quick question what does unreleased mean? Like they were leaked or that aren't part of an album or what.

  8. #8
    Senior Member techn9ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    167
    By the sound of that I'm guessing your not a big fan of his I'm a Playa, Caribou Lou, Einstein, Like Yeah type of shit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    honestly i'll pass sounds good but fuck that song!!! that song isnt even tech in my opinion, like im not 100% sure but i feel that song he only did for money and fame, not for his own personal reasons.


    and im not going to pass on ANYTHING so like i said



    FUCK THAT SONG



    no offense to you though, each person is different in there opinons

  9. #9
    Senior Member TwiztidNorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    672
    what do you mean? i like all of those songs, like yeah is only alright though (personal preference), im just saying i dont like the song becuase it feels like a fake tech when i listen to it, BUT like i said, the song sounds good just not my personal preference

    lol im wondering how you think that because of the way i feel about i'll pass makes you think i dont like the other songs you mentioned?

    Quote Originally Posted by techn9ne
    By the sound of that I'm guessing your not a big fan of his I'm a Playa, Caribou Lou, Einstein, Like Yeah type of shit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    honestly i'll pass sounds good but fuck that song!!! that song isnt even tech in my opinion, like im not 100% sure but i feel that song he only did for money and fame, not for his own personal reasons.

    and im not going to pass on ANYTHING so like i said

    FUCK THAT SONG

    no offense to you though, each person is different in there opinons

  10. #10
    Senior Member techn9ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    167
    Oh no, it's just because you said it sounded like he made that song for the money and fame and when you listen to the Caribou Lou's and I'm a Playa's, they're not nearly as deep as a lot of his shit is. I just thought you didn't like the club bangers or something...

    I personally like everything by Tech N9ne. The dudes a genius.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    what do you mean? i like all of those songs, like yeah is only alright though (personal preference), im just saying i dont like the song becuase it feels like a fake tech when i listen to it, BUT like i said, the song sounds good just not my personal preference


    lol im wondering how you think that because of the way i feel about i'll pass makes you think i dont like the other songs you mentioned?



    Quote Originally Posted by techn9ne
    By the sound of that I'm guessing your not a big fan of his I'm a Playa, Caribou Lou, Einstein, Like Yeah type of shit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    honestly i'll pass sounds good but fuck that song!!! that song isnt even tech in my opinion, like im not 100% sure but i feel that song he only did for money and fame, not for his own personal reasons.

    and im not going to pass on ANYTHING so like i said

    FUCK THAT SONG

    no offense to you though, each person is different in there opinons

Similar Threads

  1. Favorite Tech N9ne Song????
    By Mike24 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 08:14 AM
  2. Favorite song by tech n9ne
    By a to the k in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 08:34 AM
  3. Favorite Tech N9ne song?
    By RickeyMerckling in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 04:44 AM
  4. LEAST favorite tech n9ne song.
    By Fernie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 10:11 AM
  5. UNRELEASED TECH TRACK. I THINK HIZ BEST SONG?
    By VictorSepedaIII in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •