Thread: Sudbury Stop on the Canadian Tour?

Sudbury Stop on the Canadian Tour?

Just curious if anyone knows anything about a potential Sudbury stop for the Canadian tour.

In the forum post, it shows the following:

September 20th Sudbury, ON @ TBA

But on strangevip.com and other listings, I'm seeing no mention of it.

Anyone know?

From what I've found, the show is at Cranky Joe's. I looked them up and I think they went out of business. You can always give them a call and check.

I've found the same venue listed online, but no real verification. I think they are still in business (at least the website is still up). http://crankyjoes.com/

I did send them an email, but that was a couple of weeks ago and I haven't received a response. Maybe I will give them a call tomorrow. I'll post back with findings. If anyone knows anything else, please let me know. I'm really hoping to avoid driving 10+ hours to go elsewhere, but I'm not missing this either way. Sudbury is 3.5 hours from here, so that's not too bad...lol

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

From what I've found, the show is at Cranky Joe's. I looked them up and I think they went out of business. You can always give them a call and check.

Where in Canada are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBill

I've found the same venue listed online, but no real verification. I think they are still in business (at least the website is still up). http://crankyjoes.com/

I did send them an email, but that was a couple of weeks ago and I haven't received a response. Maybe I will give them a call tomorrow. I'll post back with findings. If anyone knows anything else, please let me know. I'm really hoping to avoid driving 10+ hours to go elsewhere, but I'm not missing this either way. Sudbury is 3.5 hours from here, so that's not too bad...lol

Thanks!

I live in Sault Ste Marie, ON.. so besides Sudbury, closest place would probably be Toronto or Peterborough. Unless I drove north and went to Thunder Bay. Checking Google Maps, it seems they would all take roughly the same amount of time (around 9 hours).

Thanks!

You live in a tough spot. I hope that Sudbury show ends up happening for you.

I live in Sault Ste Marie, ON.. so besides Sudbury, closest place would probably be Toronto or Peterborough. Unless I drove north and went to Thunder Bay. Checking Google Maps, it seems they would all take roughly the same amount of time (around 9 hours).

Thanks!

Thanks, man. Me too!

If not, maybe I'll just drive north.. pretty nice drive up there, plus VIP still available..haha

You live in a tough spot. I hope that Sudbury show ends up happening for you.

Thanks!

I called Cranky Joes and they don't have anything listed as of yet.

Again, if anyone has any more info, please post it.

Thanks!