Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GO SD CHARGERS!!!!

GO SD CHARGERS!!!!

We taking it home this year so get ready the trophy belong to The Chargers this year who is with me?

Im a Raider fan so the Chargers can eat a big fat hairy crooked cock sandwich...

but with that said honestly they are the hottest team in the AFC right now and wouldnt be surprised to see them make the Super Bowl, just hope they dont win it haha...

On that note heres a shot of the Chargers trophy case to date...

<p ="text-align:left">

Its gonna be the cowboys vs chargers in the superbowl but this time the boys are gonna win.

Lol at that trophy case...
    Broncos fan..so therefor ...
    FUCK the Chargers and Phillip Rivers bitchass!
    We got yall next year...for 10 straight after that.

I love a good raiders fan steady talkin' shit, That's all they KNOW tho! Here's your empy trophy case, but we haven't won 8 games in 8 years.

I'd like to see the Chargers vs. the Eagles in the bowl, that'd be the shit.

CHIEFS al day they gonna win it all next yr 4reals ima take over as head coach and fix that team lol jp but 4real chiefs all day all nite

Haha that's funny how u say the raiders got an empty trophy case lol even tho they won 3 superbowls lol and the chargers won none but oh well still don't like both the teams lmao

Oh shit I read that post wrong lol my bad but 4real superbowl this yr I liked the colts and saints but that's changin lol, now ima say colts vs cardinals, yes the cardinals lol, but its gonna b chargers vs colts in the afc championship game and its gonna b a good game, and vikings vs cardinals in nfc championship

FUCK THE CHARGERS
    yes im a bronco fan. idc if you guys beat us or not. FUCK THE CHARGERS. no way you guys well beat the colts or the saints. watch. you guys well loose in the first round to the jets

Yeah bro I was about to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy
    Oh shit I read that post wrong lol my bad but 4real superbowl this yr I liked the colts and saints but that's changin lol, now ima say colts vs cardinals, yes the cardinals lol, but its gonna b chargers vs colts in the afc championship game and its gonna b a good game, and vikings vs cardinals in nfc championship