Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech fans in your city

Tech fans in your city

I'm from Tampa, and there's no fucking Tech fans here, I feel alone.

What about your cities?

Colorado.. hella tech fans everywhere

Was just there, wore my Strictly Strange shirt in DIA, met a couple fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    Colorado.. hella tech fans everywhere

Boise....there are a pretty good amount of people here. I got some Strange decals for Christmas, and in the past few days I've had some people pull up next to me saying....TECH N9NE!!!! Lol I can't help but laugh. It's pretty cool though.

bad ass,

I honestly don't know one person in Tampa who's heard of Tech. It pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Boise....there are a pretty good amount of people here. I got some Strange decals for Christmas, and in the past few days I've had some people pull up next to me saying....TECH N9NE!!!! Lol I can't help but laugh. It's pretty cool though.

That's funny because people always feel the need to pull up next to me and turn on some tech HELLA loud and smile at me all goofy and shit.

There's actually a girl on here from Tampa named MissOsbourne, I believe her name is. Lol. Real name is Shawna. So you're not alone dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    bad ass,

I honestly don't know one person in Tampa who's heard of Tech. It pisses me off.

Really? That's creepy for real. I have twin 12s in my trunk, so if the people next me are playing Tech I can't hear it Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    That's funny because people always feel the need to pull up next to me and turn on some tech HELLA loud and smile at me all goofy and shit.

Your girlfriend lmfao

There's actually a girl on here from Tampa named MissOsbourne, I believe her name is. Lol. Real name is Shawna. So you're not alone dude.
    bad ass,

Thank god

bad ass,