Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Rittz signs to Strange Music!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member DirtyGinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    755

    Rittz signs to Strange Music!!!!!!!!

    XXL just tweeted it and so did Yelawolf! Haven't been so excited about a Strange signing since Ces Cru.


    EDIT: Link to video of signing and shit


    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2012/08/t...s-rittz-video/


  2. #2
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649




  3. #3
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649


    ces wasnt that long lol. and that was also the last artist/group to sign. LOL

  4. #4
    This thread is very late on the topic, but it should be interesting to see what Rittz does with Strange.

  5. #5


    That's because it was just officially announced

    Quote Originally Posted by Crooked Smile
    This thread is very late on the topic, but it should be interesting to see what Rittz does with Strange.

  6. #6
    ^ Calm down.

  7. #7
    Senior Member DirtyGinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    755


    I realized after I said it that it gives the impression every signing impresses me but I should rephrase that to say "Ces Cru and Rittz are the two signees I've actually been excited about"

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH II

    ces wasnt that long lol. and that was also the last artist/group to sign. LOL

  8. #8
    Senior Member DirtyGinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    755


    How is this late I made the post just minutes after it was tweeted?

    Quote Originally Posted by amerikilla9999

    That's because it was just officially announced

    Quote Originally Posted by Crooked Smile
    This thread is very late on the topic, but it should be interesting to see what Rittz does with Strange.

  9. #9
    Everyone has known since the 24th shortly after it was announced at the Krossroads show in KC. This is the third Thread on it. The pics of him receiving his chain on stage was pretty much a confirmation. No hate.

  10. #10
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    Yea. We've known about it since the KC show on the 24th. There's about 5 threads on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGinger

    How is this late I made the post just minutes after it was tweeted?

    Quote Originally Posted by amerikilla9999

    That's because it was just officially announced

    Quote Originally Posted by Crooked Smile
    This thread is very late on the topic, but it should be interesting to see what Rittz does with Strange.

Similar Threads

  1. What if T-Pain signs to Strange Music??
    By Vin Detta in forum Rumors
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 05:28 PM
  2. Prozak Signs to Strange Music!
    By Strange Music HQ in forum News
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. ¬°Mayday! Signs to Strange Music
    By GrimmGutter in forum News
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 04:21 PM
  4. Mayday! signs to Strange Music!
    By JosephVeloz in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 12:06 PM
  5. Lynch signs universal strange music...
    By c4 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 02:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •