Thread: STRANGE NEEDS TO BE MORE "OFFICIAL" WITH PRODUCTS.

STRANGE NEEDS TO BE MORE "OFFICIAL" WITH PRODUCTS.

WHAT I MEAN BY THIS IS, I THINK STRANGE MUSIC IS AT A POINT NOW WHERE THEY CAN START MANUFACTURING THEIR OWN CLOTHING, LIKE WHEN U BUY A SHIRT OR SWEATER, THE INSIDE TAG WILL ACTUALLY SAY SUMN LIKE "STRANGE MUSIC" OR "STRANGE CLOTHING CO.", OR THE STRANGE LOGO, RATHER THAN "HANES" OR "FRUIT OF THE LOOM" OR WHAT EVER THEY USE. IT MAKES SENCE, U DONT SEE "SHADY", "PHAT FARM" OR "ROCCAWEAR" PRINTIN' STUFF UP ON GENERIC T's. THEN THEY COULD START MAKING SHIRTS AND CLOTHING WITH OTHER DESIGNS AND LOGOS ON IT AND START MARKETING THESE THINGS OUT TO THE "PUBLIC" (out side of trtn.com) AND BECOME A BIGGER NAME THAN WHAT THEY ARE NOW AND START EXPANDING THEIR FULL POTENTIAL.

JUST A SIDE NOTE, I THINK A GREAT IDEA FOR THEM TO MAKE AND SELL WOULD BE BELT BUCKLES. A BIG SNAKE N BAT LOGO OR THE CANVAS BELTS WITH THE METAL BUCKLES WITH THE LOGO IN THE CENTER.

They already sell belt buckles

they can make alot more money off printing on those shirts then making there own shirts strange makes sure they double there money on everything