Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: if tech doesnt believe in the bible or quran then why???

if tech doesnt believe in the bible or quran then why???

does he thank jesus on the k.o.d. credits????

because Jesus wan't created by man, the Bible was

i do think that jesus was not of this world also,but the bible and the quran are the only way we know about such a being,so that is what lead me to this question

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    because Jesus wan't created by man, the Bible was

you don't need to follow every bit of the bible to thank jesus for something.
    i'm not big into that shit, but tech seems like he's pretty religious in his own way. ehhh. other people's religious views are their own, i don't ever think to question them.

Because he can. Dont question it. Youll piss off all the mormans n ish

but to say"i will never follow the beliefs of man"!!! And he prettty much said in "cant shake it" that he doesnt believe in islam or christianity but the quran and the bible are corner stones of both faiths.So why the shout out to Jesus if he dont believe in neither??

Quote Originally Posted by Halii
    you don't need to follow every bit of the bible to thank jesus for something.
    i'm not big into that shit, but tech seems like he's pretty religious in his own way. ehhh. other people's religious views are their own, i don't ever think to question them.

Cuz the Bible as we know it today is not the Bible as it was written.

Aliens are our gods!

I think that just cause you don't believe in a certain religion that doesn't mean that you dont believe in Jesus and God. I believe in Jesus, and a God but not really a certain religion. I like to take my knowledge and beliefs from almost all religions and put it all in one. Tech has always believed in angels and demonds, thats got to show he does believe in a higher power. I think he just questions some of the things in his life, cause most of the things he's seen and been through have mostly been devilish. In the begining of "Trapped in a Psycho's Body", my favorite song, he says that the devil is sitting next to him, and doesn't understand the life that God gave him. He also asks for St. Lazarus help, which is the saint for the mentally ill and sick. I also think that with all that has been going on for him, and things have finally been going good for him that he has seen the light, especially with defeating the drug demond, and surviving the crash that both should have killed him. Theres more that I can say but I'll save it for later and maybe someones elses post.

There a quote from "True Blood" that I liked and thought it makes sense,
    "Everything that exists imagined itself into existence"

Ya He Does Thank Jesus in the inbooklet he says

it says on the fifth line

That Shit Means alot to me. But most of all, thankyou "Jesus" I'm Done with this album.