Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brotha Lynch Hung

Brotha Lynch Hung

So Who Here Wit Me Agrees That Lynch Could Have Went Way Harder On Strange Music Box . . I Mean DOnt Get Me Wrong Brotha Lynch Hung Is My Favorit Under Tech . . But Damn He Went Kinda Weak On Strange Music Box . .Whos Wit Me???

agreed. i felt he was rushed tryna wright a verse

"spiderman, lyrical vicadin" that waz sick but yeaa he could've came harder, and had more intensity cuz the beat was bumpin

na....imo he killed that verse. then kali. tech couldve went alot harder imo

AY I THINK THE WHOLE KOD DISC IS FUCKING BAD DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYONE SAYS I WILL PUMP TECH SHIT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE ALWAYS HAVE SINCE BACK IN THE DAY AND ALWAYS WILL SO FUCK YEA TECH THIS IS HOW WE DO IT IN THE SHOW ME STATE BITCHES!!!! HAHAHA EVERY CD KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER SO HE IS NOT DOINT ANYTHING WRONG IN MY EYES TECH, BIG SCOOP, BROTHA LYNCH ANY STRANGE YALL GOT THIS BABY.

I think he kept it a little softer than usual because it was his first feature on strange music. He didn't want to scare all the little caribou lou fans with the baby killer shit. lol

Lynch killed it. Listen to what he's really saying and not just the 1st line.

I liked his verse, but I think he could of done better. His lyrics are usually always great.

ok buddy calm down

Quote Originally Posted by lebiggdogg86@yahoo.com
    AY I THINK THE WHOLE KOD DISC IS FUCKING BAD DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYONE SAYS I WILL PUMP TECH SHIT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE ALWAYS HAVE SINCE BACK IN THE DAY AND ALWAYS WILL SO FUCK YEA TECH THIS IS HOW WE DO IT IN THE SHOW ME STATE BITCHES!!!! HAHAHA EVERY CD KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER SO HE IS NOT DOINT ANYTHING WRONG IN MY EYES TECH, BIG SCOOP, BROTHA LYNCH ANY STRANGE YALL GOT THIS BABY.

I thought it was a sick verse, but i was expecting something like his verse from My World (which imo he had the best verse on the song no question)