Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charity Concert in KC

Charity Concert in KC

So I emailed Strange music a while back about the possibility of a Charity concert in KC for Childrens Mercy. The event would be put on through the SigEp fraternity at University of Missouri Kansas City and would really be a cool charity event. I figured that Strange might be down for helping one of Kansas City's biggest and best universities. No surprise that I didn't get a reply from them and I honestly did not expect one. I knew it was probably going to take more than one email to make this happen but I just wanted to set things in motion. What I want to know from the other Technicians out there is 1) Do you see this as a possibilty of ever going down? 2) Any suggestions to help me make this real? 3) If anyone would like to assist me in getting through to Strange Music to make this event really happen? I am in no way asking for everyone to flood them with emails but I would like to know how many people would be willing to genuinely help me with something like this. I just want to see the support this event might have.
    For those that are serious about helping me send me an email at b.redd227@gmail.com.
    Thanks everyone and remember to crank that volume when you reppin KCMO's finest rappers

Strange doesnt really seem to worry bout checkn or respondin to shit. Trust me I KNOW

Offer him a lifetime of wonka bars or free alcohol. Idk throw him in the trunk til he gives in.

In the trunk is one of my new favorite songs by the way. Its hillarious. And if I did come up with a way to a lifetime of free alcohol I know I would be swimming in that shit rather than giving it away. Ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Offer him a lifetime of wonka bars or free alcohol. Idk throw him in the trunk til he gives in.

Tru dat. Well sir, or maam, or other... If i were you id hit him up at a meet and greet and DEMAND a charity concert. Persuade him with butt secks

Swimming in alcohol would kill your eyes and burn your oraphaces. For someone going to a university you (insert gender here) are not very bright.......lol

Quote Originally Posted by University of MO Killer City
    In the trunk is one of my new favorite songs by the way. Its hillarious. And if I did come up with a way to a lifetime of free alcohol I know I would be swimming in that shit rather than giving it away. Ha ha

Orifices. ;]

Thats wat i said =]

Orifices. ;]

Yes, but you failspelled. Sincerely, grammar nazi bitch. ;]

That would be cool. Try to get to the meet n greet at the KC show on the 29th and ask them.