Thread: NEW CD?????

NEW CD?????

i know that K.O.D. just dropped not too long ago, but with the new infection 2010 mixtape being passed around in the southeast, i can't help but wonder when tech's gonna grace us again with another bangging album... does anyone out there know of a new cd in the making yet or anything kuz since k.o.d. was soooo dirty i cant wait to see what else hes got cooking up in that crazy/ genius head of his.

he's droppin a collabos in may or someshit.

there wasn't any new tech stuff on the sampler, so it doesn't look like we'll see anything until at least may. and the next thing coming out will be a collabos, which will have a kabosh song on it for sure which will give us more of a taste of the real kabosh since tech will finally have the band together. and i think i heard something about the kabosh album being out next year too.

Oh dear, I told you not to mingle with the Africans, Godzirrah. did you dl the album yet?!?!?!@@@

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    he's droppin a collabos in may or someshit.
    Yeah I can't wait.

oooh i liked angelz and cellz... but rap ambush is deffly my top on that album.. what cover?

oh shit. i told you my photoshop is a whore. So. Idk. i need an external hd and a different internet plan so i can get that shit. but hold up ill look for something similar on the net..

May I ask why the images are in a zipped folder?

oh. i didn't have to extract them or anything so it's fine. just weird though.

ugh probably. fuck vista.