Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ASSASSINS CREED 2

ASSASSINS CREED 2

Has anybody played it yet?

Yeah, it kind of sucks. i'm deffly returning it and getting something else lol

no it deff doesnt

i beat it the other day, i have never beaten i game to the extent that i have beaten this game. i fuckin love it. usually games can't hold my attention for two seconds but this one fuckin blew my mind. i have the first one too, it sucked tho lol.

my bro has it for 360, its fuckin' badass, deff better than the 1st

Okay, i was just stating my own opinion, don't tell me i'm wrong, dickass.[; the game play is good but ubisoft sucks at making games. pure and simple.

just to be curious, why don't you like it? i've played it and i really can't see why any one would hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Okay, i was just stating my own opinion, don't tell me i'm wrong, dickass.[; the game play is good but ubisoft sucks at making games. pure and simple.

Yeahh I was thinkin about buyin it, cause I got a $100 Walmart giftcard and don't know what the hell to do with all of it. Lol. Either Assassin Creed 2 or COD World at World 2. Or possibly Tony Hawk Ride. I'm usually a Skate kinda guy, so I might jus wait til Skate 3 comes out in May to use my giftcard. Anyway, I jus ranted about random shit. Lol. My bad.

the game is simply too easy. ive had it for a few days and am done with it.. kind of repetitive. as far as like the game play goes (jumpin up and around on shit, assassinating people and shit) is all jesus. idk maybe i rushed through it too fast... but another thing i didn't like is that you spend more than half of the game in the animus thing... on another note; does anyone know who talks that blonde girl in the beginning? sounds a lot like kristen bell to me.. also.. i dont hate it.. it's okay just nothing godly..

skate 2 is the shit, i'm waitin for three with a passion. and i think you mean modern warfare 2. and you could always give the gift card to me

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Yeahh I was thinkin about buyin it, cause I got a $100 Walmart giftcard and don't know what the hell to do with all of it. Lol. Either Assassin Creed 2 or COD World at World 2. Or possibly Tony Hawk Ride. I'm usually a Skate kinda guy, so I might jus wait til Skate 3 comes out in May to use my giftcard. Anyway, I jus ranted about random shit. Lol. My bad.