Thread: Merch...

Merch...

Ok so ever since that Thanksgiving sale, pretty much all the merch is gone from the store. So what does this mean? I'm hoping, and it seems likely to happen, that they'll be re-stocked and ready for the upcoming tour. Cause I'm looking to get all the shit I didn't get during the sale, at the next show. IE the Red and White 9 shirt, graffiti hoodie, and the black basketball jersey...in an XL. Or are they just gonna come up with completely new designs, and premier them on the next tour?

Idk but pick me up a thong. My shit snapped up my crack so im needin a fresh new one.

I wish that they sold some of the merch in stores, like Hot Topic or Spencers or something, would make it much easier to pick up some Tech stuff

Yeahhh the only thing I have seen in those stores, are the CDs. If HotTopic sold Tech shirts, I wouldn't have to be dragged in to that place by my girlfriend. I already go in to Spencers though, so that'd be a nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    I wish that they sold some of the merch in stores, like Hot Topic or Spencers or something, would make it much easier to pick up some Tech stuff

I havent even seen it in kc and some hottopics sell local stuff in diff places sux kinda

Well damn, that's lame. There used to be this store in the Boise mall called Jay's House of . Before they went out of business I was talkin him in to ordering some Tech gear. He sold like G Unit, Ecko, Nike, and some other brands. That would of been tight. Then they went out of business cause Idaho is lame and isn't in to the whole "thuggish" type clothing. I'm not saying Tech shirts are thuggish, but you get what I mean Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I havent even seen it in kc and some hottopics sell local stuff in diff places sux kinda

Seventh heaven in blue springs sells em but thats cuz thats where the headquarters are and im sure other record stores do as well

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Well damn, that's lame. There used to be this store in the Boise mall called Jay's House of . Before they went out of business I was talkin him in to ordering some Tech gear. He sold like G Unit, Ecko, Nike, and some other brands. That would of been tight. Then they went out of business cause Idaho is lame and isn't in to the whole "thuggish" type clothing. I'm not saying Tech shirts are thuggish, but you get what I mean Lol.

Yeah see, lotta record stores in Idaho aren't even really aware of the fact they sell Tech shit. Like the other week when I was Christmas shopping in a place called Hastings, and I was lookin for Strictly Strange to buy for my friend. I asked the clerk if it would be with all the Tech N9ne music or actually in the dvd section. The guy was like....Hm, I don't even know if we have any music by a group called Tech N9ne. How do you spell that?....Lol. He was the music manager for the store.

Seventh heaven in blue springs sells em but thats cuz thats where the headquarters are and im sure other record stores do as well

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life