Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snoop Dogg and Tech N9ne working together?

Snoop Dogg and Tech N9ne working together?

I'm almost positive this thread has been recently made, but I can't find it. So, I started my own.

Anyone else notice Tech's Twitter?

-- "So I'm going thru security at lax and snoop coming thru at the same time and say we gotta get in the lab soon! Cool!"

This is exciting news, to say the least.

snoop dog has really fallen off, i mean he has soulja boi featured on one of his tracks! and as for the whole adding to tech's recognition. there are better artists he can do that with. but i dont mind. i wont be anticipating the track and i'll prolly listen to it when it comes out, it could go either way.

Some people will actually stoop so low as to hate on Snoop Dogg just because he had Soulja Boy on a track.... that's sad. Pronto is a badass song, by the way. Who the fuck cares what the dudes name is, or what he has done in the past.... the song goes heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    snoop dog has really fallen off, i mean he has soulja boi featured on one of his tracks! and as for the whole adding to tech's recognition. there are better artists he can do that with. but i dont mind. i wont be anticipating the track and i'll prolly listen to it when it comes out, it could go either way.

yea, especially when a month before snoop was on the radio saying soulja boy and his music is whack as fuck. and nothin soulja boy does "goes heavy".

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Some people will actually stoop so low as to hate on Snoop Dogg just because he had Soulja Boy on a track.... that's sad. Pronto is a badass song, by the way. Who the fuck cares what the dudes name is, or what he has done in the past.... the song goes heavy.

Whatever, your just a hater. Aint finna go anywhere in life cause all you know is hate. I'm not a fan of Soulja Boy at all. But Pronto is a good song. And his verse isn't bad.

yea, especially when a month before snoop was on the radio saying soulja boy and his music is whack as fuck. and nothin soulja boy does "goes heavy".

pray tell, what qualifies me as a hater? because i don't like soulja boy's music or any artist that relies on auto-tune that much? or the fact that i think snoop is weak for swallowing his pride and did i track that contradicted shit that he said? personally, i think he's just making music that people want to hear and stuff to get him played on the radio(hence pronto being a single and snoop making a video for it). and in that case he doesn't deserve to be on a tech track. and just because someone disagrees with your opinion, that doesn't qualify them as a hater.

Whatever, your just a hater. Aint finna go anywhere in life cause all you know is hate. I'm not a fan of Soulja Boy at all. But Pronto is a good song. And his verse isn't bad.

Snoop is OG he can do what he wants. It's easy to say he said it on the radio without it happening. Proof or it didn't happen. Its been a VERY long time since Snoop dissed someone so it's hard to believe he was hatin.

Your a hater because you don't like a Snoop song just because SB is on it.And new flash, kid. Music is about money. If your in the music business, your in it to make money. Even Tech N9ne wants to make money. And one day, Tech WILL go mainstream. Just wait. Have some sense and just enjoy music for what it is.

pray tell, what qualifies me as a hater? because i don't like soulja boy's music or any artist that relies on auto-tune that much? or the fact that i think snoop is weak for swallowing his pride and did i track that contradicted shit that he said? personally, i think he's just making music that people want to hear and stuff to get him played on the radio(hence pronto being a single and snoop making a video for it). and in that case he doesn't deserve to be on a tech track. and just because someone disagrees with your opinion, that doesn't qualify them as a hater.

he even talks about how soulja boy's music is killing the west coast. obviously he doesn't care about his fam that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtom
    Snoop is OG he can do what he wants. It's easy to say he said it on the radio without it happening. Proof or it didn't happen. Its been a VERY long time since Snoop dissed someone so it's hard to believe he was hatin.

there's a big difference between making money in the industry and being an industry bitch. the first title goes to artist like tech n9ne, eminem, and similar artists. they make money by doing what they do. unlike snoop dog, soulja boy, Lil Wayne, the list goes on. who fall into the industry bitch category who make music based on what is hot right now or for whatever reason. and if ya didn't catch it i don't listen to industry bitches, if that qualifies me as a hater so be it.

Your a hater because you don't like a Snoop song just because SB is on it.And new flash, kid. Music is about money. If your in the music business, your in it to make money. Even Tech N9ne wants to make money. And one day, Tech WILL go mainstream. Just wait. Have some sense and just enjoy music for what it is.