Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could you imagine

Could you imagine

A tech n9ne song with johnny cash singin the hook. Itd have to be one of the darker or sadder songs. I think it wouldve been great tho

hahahaha
    that wouldve been sik. i use 2 listen to the mas in black all the time.

i'm gonna stuff a bitch in the truck, and drive it through a ring of fire, LMAO

I hurt myself today because i never got my one good time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    i'm gonna stuff a bitch in the truck, and drive it through a ring of fire, LMAO

Idk if yall ever heard his cover of nins 'hurt' Tech should throw some verses in that song. Man i wish i knew how to edit songs together. Id be all over this shit plus a backstreet boys ft

You need to listen to Insane Poetrys Cyco Snuff Reels album, im 99% sure you will cum in your huggys. I put the dl in a thread for it on here peep it out tho. Then check sutter kain, he is ghetto metal. But insane poetry is like a dark as fuck/ tech realism and emotion, religion/ metal hip hop. Like i said at least listen to the snippets on itunes and you will LOVE IT!!!!

Random but oh well lol

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    hahahaha that wouldve been sik. i use 2 listen to the mas in black all the time.

Bump cuz i recommended music to the hairy one and was not responded to

hahaha the hairy man...
    but i listen to insane poetry everyonce inna awhile there pretty dope. ive never heard of suttter kain wat are songs you could reccomend

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    You need to listen to Insane Poetrys Cyco Snuff Reels album, im 99% sure you will cum in your huggys. I put the dl in a thread for it on here peep it out tho. Then check sutter kain, he is ghetto metal. But insane poetry is like a dark as fuck/ tech realism and emotion, religion/ metal hip hop. Like i said at least listen to the snippets on itunes and you will LOVE IT!!!!

Random but oh well lol

hahahaha that wouldve been sik. i use 2 listen to the mas in black all the time.

Well its new insane poetry, the album came out like this year.
    But for sutter kain just listen to his shit on his myspace theyre great, especially black nazi with reverand fangory. That song will make you shit out of holes you didnt know existed

hahaha the hairy man... but i listen to insane poetry everyonce inna awhile there pretty dope. ive never heard of suttter kain wat are songs you could reccomend

Random but oh well lol

haha allright ill check it out sometime. post a couple mp3s of that new insane poetry if you could

Well its new insane poetry, the album came out like this year.
    But for sutter kain just listen to his shit on his myspace theyre great, especially black nazi with reverand fangory. That song will make you shit out of holes you didnt know existed

hahaha the hairy man... but i listen to insane poetry everyonce inna awhile there pretty dope. ive never heard of suttter kain wat are songs you could reccomend

Random but oh well lol