Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BEEF Interview?

BEEF Interview?

This question is for anybody who saw the first BEEF movie. In the beggining you see Tech say "beef" with countless other artists, and that's it he isn't even mentioned in the rest of the movie... So my question is did they (QD3) interview him or did he just ask him say "beef"? And if he did interview him yall know where I can find the rest of the interview?

nah, qd3 had him on the sound track and brought him there cuz he knew he had alot of talent and wanted to introduce him to other hip hop peoples.

I would like to see the interview if there is one too.

He had like a 4 second part in it I believe. He said something along the lines of, "Can't no other rapper compare to me". I'm sure they got other footage of him, they just didn't use it. It was hella long time ago though, cause he was still rockin the spiked red hair and baggy red dickie suit look. It's probably lost in the archives somewhere.

its on the dvd i got its on the "beef" soundtrack that came wit the dvd it has an interview of tech sittin down talkin about it and stuff. it was an extra part that came wit that cd!!!! if i remember right its about idk.. 10 mins or so. ima have to watch it again.

Yea thats in the first beef, he say something like "can't nobody fuck with me lyricly",and at the bottom of the screen its says can't nobody fuck with him lyricly, pretty funny it made me giggle!

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    He had like a 4 second part in it I believe. He said something along the lines of, "Can't no other rapper compare to me". I'm sure they got other footage of him, they just didn't use it. It was hella long time ago though, cause he was still rockin the spiked red hair and baggy red dickie suit look. It's probably lost in the archives somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by KC
    Yea thats in the first beef, he say something like "can't nobody fuck with me lyricly",and at the bottom of the screen its says can't nobody fuck with him lyricly, pretty funny it made me giggle!

so no one has saw the actual interview so far but me? dang.. like i said its on the beef soundtrack a seperate dvd came wit it that had the tech n9ne full interview i would upload it if i had the right program to.

Yeah dude I've only seen like the part of the actual movie he's in. I figured there was additional footage, just never saw it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

so no one has saw the actual interview so far but me? dang.. like i said its on the beef soundtrack a seperate dvd came wit it that had the tech n9ne full interview i would upload it if i had the right program to.

Yeah dude I've only seen like the part of the actual movie he's in. I figured there was additional footage, just never saw it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

yea they took that line from what im talkin about.. matter of fact ima pop the dvd in right now to see what he was talkin about because i 4got then ima try to see if i can find yaw video

i took this pic of the dvd that it came wit.. but i couldnt find no video. for those of yaw still thinkin he a devil whorshiper or whatever bull he even said in this interview

"i wanna follow the path of jesus christ" -Tech N9ne