Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech and Esham

Tech and Esham

when ICP had they thug pit song Esham dissed eminem on it "every devils night I ride around with my .380 lookin for shady if i find em somethin somethin"

well I read on another forum that Tech was heated at E for doin on the song cause tech never had any beef with eminem. Is this true? cause I haven't heard any songs with Esham and Tech since....

dunno dont care

then don't fuckin respond...

someone had to.............

Nice pointless fucking reply.. Stupid ass.
    About the normal topic, I haven't really heard much about that..I did find it weird how they were dissing on Eminem since tech clearly has no problem with him

Quote Originally Posted by ANgheLLo9
    dunno dont care

shhhhhhhhaaaaddap

Quote Originally Posted by DeadBodyMan
    About the normal topic, I haven't really heard much about that..I did find it weird how they were dissing on Eminem since tech clearly has no problem with him

dunno dont care

yeah and tech is a fan of King Gordy I think(on the t9x movie tech is wearin a gordy shirt) Gordy was boys with d12 back then, and Esham got jumped by D12, then I guess Esham and TNT flew out to Hollywood and stomped out proof and Obie trice...of course IDK if any of it is true....but thats what was said on some forum like 2 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by DeadBodyMan

dunno dont care

yeah, i haven't heard anyhting about tech bein mad at him. actually i think i heard an interview where tech was sayin "yeah the fans keep tellin me to check out this esham dude, but i haven't gotten the chance." he might have talkin bout someone else but lt me find it....

edit:disreagard that i can't find it

well he's gotta know who esham is he was on a song with him, plus Esham has influenced a lot of rappers including eminem and 3 6 mafia, so I'm sure his name has been brought up to tech once or twice

wait when was thug pit made? cause if it was before everready this can't be true. because slim was supposed to be on my world but then proof ended up being killed and em wasn't talkin to anybody..