Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mancrush

Mancrush

Do you have one?
    And if so, on who?

Mines Jason Statham.
    That english (said that for sams sake lol) bastard kicks so much ass. Crank 1-2 were great. Transporter 1-2 were great. The love story in the 3 killd it a bit. Plus he was on the british or national swim team and is a several over black belt. I would have such a filthy bromance with him.

Edit:
    Mark wahlbergs the shit too. Subtract the funky bunch and the happening of course.
    When he was younger he stole the same car 15 times. He got away with it tho cuz hed return it with more gas in the tank then when he took it. Oh and Shooter, Four brothers, The Departed, all movies where he is fuckin cool as shit. Bromance? I think so!!!! Front row seats at a red sox game? Why yes thank you.

I would say no-homo but i know no one on this site would beleive so ill just say cockmouth!!! and i still love the pussy twat

Here you go dude Just a little picture to keep your manly Jason sex fantasy's secret<p ="text-align: left;">

Woh mamma....i knew that was comin too hahaha. Thats not pussytwat tho. It only gave me a mancrush boner hahaha

This thread is SO queer

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Here you go dude Just a little picture to keep your manly Jason sex fantasy's secret<p ="text-align: left;">

Going to get called gay bump

Personally i think daniel craig is way hotter than that bald ballsack oh and Youre gay.

HAHA WTF type of topic is this i aint even gonna name anything cause i aint homo.

Hahahahaha WTF? I think you need a nap! Hahahaha