Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Tech N9ne E.B.A.H Videos

  1. #1
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649

    Tech N9ne E.B.A.H Videos

    Tech tweeted that he shot a video for "Don't tweet this" Which if I had to assume it would be an 816 boyz song lol. And shot another video for EBAH. Also shot for the MTV show "When I was 17"


  2. #2
    Senior Member CrisSayago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    136


    This is the first I heard of It

  3. #3
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649


    "Heard it here first folks"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cris Sayago

    This is the first I heard of It

  4. #4
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    I don't think Don't Tweet This is a track. I think he didn't want to release the name of it.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    526


    God damn i hope so....That would have been fuckin' stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    I don't think Don't Tweet This is a track. I think he didn't want to release the name of it.

  6. #6
    I think it is a track on the ep..probably an 816 boys song relating to sex and not wanting to get tripped up



    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    I don't think Don't Tweet This is a track. I think he didn't want to release the name of it.

  7. #7
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649


    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reezy F
    I think it is a track on the ep..probably an 816 boys song relating to sex and not wanting to get tripped up

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    I don't think Don't Tweet This is a track. I think he didn't want to release the name of it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    526


    I hate always being so negative but damn, this shit sounds fuckin' retarded...I have higher Expectations from you Tech N9ne what the fuck..."Don't Tweet This" you have to be kidding me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH II

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reezy F
    I think it is a track on the ep..probably an 816 boys song relating to sex and not wanting to get tripped up

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    I don't think Don't Tweet This is a track. I think he didn't want to release the name of it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member JetblacK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    337


    You're talking shit without knowing anything about it, you have got to be kidding me

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief

    I hate always being so negative but damn, this shit sounds fuckin' retarded...I have higher Expectations from you Tech N9ne what the fuck..."Don't Tweet This" you have to be kidding me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH II

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reezy F
    I think it is a track on the ep..probably an 816 boys song relating to sex and not wanting to get tripped up

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    I don't think Don't Tweet This is a track. I think he didn't want to release the name of it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    526


    Yeah, I'm kidding you? It sounds really fuckin' stupid..Sorry what do you want me to say hes making a song about a social networking website, he's the one who has got to be kidding.



    Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK

    You're talking shit without knowing anything about it, you have got to be kidding me

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief

    I hate always being so negative but damn, this shit sounds fuckin' retarded...I have higher Expectations from you Tech N9ne what the fuck..."Don't Tweet This" you have to be kidding me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH II

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reezy F
    I think it is a track on the ep..probably an 816 boys song relating to sex and not wanting to get tripped up

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    I don't think Don't Tweet This is a track. I think he didn't want to release the name of it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 05:41 AM
  2. Whos got some good n9ne utube videos?
    By PatrickKing in forum Rumors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 03:20 AM
  3. how often do you watch tech n9ne's music videos?
    By AndrewBlades in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 08:26 AM
  4. tech videos
    By declue42069 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 12:59 AM
  5. Tech n9ne videos on mtv
    By PsychoN9n3 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 01:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •