Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soljah boi an Snoop Dogg GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Soljah boi an Snoop Dogg GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

The Doggfather has taken it over bored now doing a song with Soljah boi what you's think?

Snoops an OG he can do whatever he wants

HAHAAHAHA Snoop use to be da shit specially back in the day with Pac but i agree this shits overboard 1st of all who the fuck does a song with Souljah boi i respect his grind but not his talent Snoop should of thought before he did collab wif him though i think it might of Wrecked his rep a bit haha.

hahah he sure can man i mean its not my career he ruining im serious like if he's sutch a big cool OG right why before was he all up on the i hate solja boi wagon right an he didnt like solja boi's music now he's featuritng in it ???? Get the fuck outta here snoops just proved the theory if you cant beat em join em

Im with dysfunctional i bet snoop only did it for the cash. He has stayed true imo so it dont matter lol he could do a song with fuckin hanson and id still like him

yea hard bro as a Snoop fan myself i was a bit pissed of when i saw he hopped on a track wif Souljah boi to be honest though and i know IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN im happy it wasnt Tech haahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    hahah he sure can man i mean its not my career he ruining im serious like if he's sutch a big cool OG right why before was he all up on the i hate solja boi wagon right an he didnt like solja boi's music now he's featuritng in it ???? Get the fuck outta here snoops just proved the theory if you cant beat em join em

i hate it man thats not how it should be you hate a dude you hate a dude u dont like his music dont be in it he duz the oposite, Snoop could kept on the OG shit colab with Cypress Hill,Bone Thugz,KMK? Fuck theres plenty artist's out there
    Besides Solja i mean this Collab i thought would never happen

He probly could of hit up Tech for a collab for half the price he payed SOLJAH BOI and would of been alot better hook and verse layed down on that track.

i hate it man thats not how it should be you hate a dude you hate a dude u dont like his music dont be in it he duz the oposite, Snoop could kept on the OG shit colab with Cypress Hill,Bone Thugz,KMK? Fuck theres plenty artist's out there

to me dude its Rediculous even the auto tone soulja boy hook gos completly off beat if you do it in cool way you could pull that off but on here you notice it way to much
    Quote Originally Posted by richard manning
    He probly could of hit up Tech for a collab for half the price he payed SOLJAH BOI and would of been alot better hook and verse layed down on that track.

Yea hard like whenever Tech uses it he perfects it in like Blown Away and Midwest choppers he actually Makes auto tunes dope were artists like Souljah boi making me Hate auto tunes haha i dont usually Hate but don't think anyone can help it when it comes him.

to me dude its Rediculous even the auto tone soulja boy hook gos completly off beat if you do it in cool way you could pull that off but on here you notice it way to much
    Quote Originally Posted by richard manning