Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THIS BIIIIITCH

THIS BIIIIITCH

Im arguing with a girl on facebook who is saying that tech is an underground rapper and has no radio songs is a hint but weazy would "murder his ish anyday" oh how i despise ignorant females

She must be sippin on sizzurp

Hahaha i remember that i saw that in the three six mafia vid and thought it lookd faggy. For real tho this chick is duuuuuumb

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]She must be sippin on sizzurp

hahaha stupid as ho hope she aint one of my friends Avenger hahah =P u know that dude in the dreads on my fb he's like a lil wayne dude to he can listen to Tech but Tech he says is to hardcore i was like well duh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Hahaha i remember that i saw that in the three six mafia vid and thought it lookd faggy. For real tho this chick is duuuuuumb

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]She must be sippin on sizzurp

THROW THAT BITCH IN THE GOD DAMN TRUNK!!!

Yessssssssss

You so win right now

Quote Originally Posted by Halo of Nembutals

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Yessssssssss

You so win right now

Quote Originally Posted by Halo of Nembutals
    Avenger man you shoud copy an past this shit up on here for us to read unless you was trying to get all freaky deeky Fb chating here hahaha

Yea thats 1 thing il admit is pissing me off a lot Lately Seems as if everones saying Lil wayne is the best rapper ever now i know the people that say that dont listen to Tech cause they wouldn't think that if they do and another thing Weezy would of been lucky to have done even a quarter live shows that Techs done before.

Least Tech appears at his own shows weezy gets fucked up an cancels coz of he cant handle being hungover doing a show

Quote Originally Posted by richard manning
    Yea thats 1 thing il admit is pissing me off a lot Lately Seems as if everones saying Lil wayne is the best rapper ever now i know the people that say that dont listen to Tech cause they wouldn't think that if they do and another thing Weezy would of been lucky to have done even a quarter live shows that Techs done before.

Man i feel you on this, they think they know everything about everything! So since there are more than one person on a tech n9ne song it must be a group! Or since lil wayne says he is the best rapper alive, he must be!! ahhh i hate emm to man!