Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas to all my fans on TRTN. Himmi Hyme and Strange Love All Day All Night!

Merry Christmas to all my fans on TRTN. Himmi Hyme and Strange Love All Day All Night!

Be on the lookout for that Midwest Explosion video soon!

I can't wait for the music video. Merry Christmas Stevie Stone. Hopefully you'll be on another Strange tour.

yo marry christmas.

sadly, i didnt get to see you on the KOD tour when it hit Reading PA. maybe on the next tour tho. any word on it? strictly strange 2?

Well if Stevie Stone was on the Strictly Strange Tour then it wouldn't be Strictly Strange.....

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    yo marry christmas.
    sadly, i didnt get to see you on the KOD tour when it hit Reading PA. maybe on the next tour tho. any word on it? strictly strange 2?

Merry Christmas, been looking forward to that video for a long ass time

I'm hopin to be back on tour with Tech too. Strange Music tours are off the chain and Tech's fans are some of the most loyal people I've ever seen

We sure are Dude but dont get it twisted man you got some fans in here me being one of them, you an Hopsin both sighnd to Ruthless man is there guna be you an Hopsin doing a colabaration in 2010? just askin Peace man
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie stone
    I'm hopin to be back on tour with Tech too. Strange Music tours are off the chain and Tech's fans are some of the most loyal people I've ever seen

A hopsin and Stevie stone track would be legit

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    We sure are Dude but dont get it twisted man you got some fans in here me being one of them, you an Hopsin both sighnd to Ruthless man is there guna be you an Hopsin doing a colabaration in 2010? just askin Peace man

Even better they get ruthless and Strange to tour an call it the Strange n Ruthless Tour, for real Stevie,Hopsin an Tech, Krizz or Kutty would be one dope ass track cant for get Cognito dudes Outcast song is dope
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]A hopsin and Stevie stone track would be legit

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey

Merry xmas to u to bro Fuck Yeaaa Midwest Explosion video that will be da shit.