Thread: Sleepless...

Sleepless...

It's been a long ass night! I've tried sleeping, toked and threw back some beer, but still can't sleep... The sounds of K.O.D has been a good companion these last couple hours. It's closing in on 8:30 a.m. Merry X-mas everyone! I wish I could see my family right now but I guess for the next few hours Tech N9ne will have to do. Anyone else find themselves sleep deprived or is it just me? I know it isn't the jitters of Christmas because honestly, I have been secretly hoping Santa would encounter a freak storm and crashed.. I wonder what reindeer taste like? Think it taste like regular deer? Santa probably wouldn't taste to bad either, a year of milk and cookies could make for a rather sweet and satiable meal.... Ahhhhh The things we think of when we are sleep deprived and mental...

I couldn't sleep either I was havin fun all night=) now its 8am lol

Me is stayin up =p mite as well lol its 8:05am lol sums up and I'm not even tired

I've given up on sleep.. I have decided that from this point on... I'm going out of my way to kick sleeps ass.. Just to seek revenge for the aggravation it's caused me this morning.. >.< Be Warned Sleep....