Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne

Tech N9ne

I know this isn't anything new but I was just lookin through my itunes most played and felt like postin this. 90% of my top played songs are tech n9ne, i mean im not saying im in love with everything he puts out, but everything he puts out is just straight fire and to be quite honest it's not fair to other artists. He really is taking their money cuz once you get into tech, it's like nothing else matters. Rap isn't even my fav type of music, i love metal lol but it's like every tech song is a little different and unique so theres no way you can possiby stop listening, im assuming thats how his supposed "Hypnosis" as slaughterhouse would put it, works. My boy was tellin me yesterday how some kid he met in the marines was a huge tech fan too and that all the hardcore fans really dont listen to much other than tech n9ne. It's not like we're all dick riders and say fuck anything if it's not tech related, but it's hard to not wanna listen to tech lol he's just on a level waaaaay beyond everyone else and i really believe 2010 will change the world. Especially if Kabosh really does come out, the INFECTION will truly take over the rest of the world, aka the same people who love soulja boy and plies yet determine who is socially "cool". Sorry for this rant, just had to get it off my chest. oh and happy holidays!!

The only other artists in my top 25 played are Game, Krizz Kaliko, and Kutt. Lol.

Yeh man.. your right. hardcore fans of muse, mudvayne. jay z etc listen to heaps of shit..
    Hardcore Tech n9ne fans seem to be brainwashed and listen to not much else.. its crazy..
    Dont think any other artist has more loyal fans..

And i believe it is because tech n9ne works so much harder than everyone else..
    its harder for tech n9ne fans to loose interest.

over 50% of mine is Tech N9ne / Linkin Park, the other half are all from different artists

Hmm mine r

Tech, Krizz, Kutt, Game, Michael Jackson, Irv Da Phenom and Chamillionaire
    Wow lol

Merry Christmas yall

yea hard i know what you mean there i been 1ce you start getting into Techs music thats the only shit u wanna listen to i dont wanna sound like im on strange musics nutz haha but the only tracks in ma playlist 70 percent of the time are Krizz Kalikos or Tech N9ne or 1 of the strange music crews Big scoob or sumfin.

But yea u got a good point there specially if u a hard out tech fan u would agree wif that.

Strange for lifeeeeeee.

no offense to just tech fans
    and no im not juggalo
    but icp has a more loyal following for sure lol

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Yeh man.. your right. hardcore fans of muse, mudvayne. jay z etc listen to heaps of shit..
    Hardcore Tech n9ne fans seem to be brainwashed and listen to not much else.. its crazy..

Dont think any other artist has more loyal fans..

And i believe it is because tech n9ne works so much harder than everyone else..

its harder for tech n9ne fans to loose interest.

Ahh shit here's sum more out of my top
    Royce da 5'9", slaughterhouse, and my friend and that's bout it I think lol

icp is so shitty dude though, they are so bad at making music compared to Tech

Yea i use to be a ICP fan till i i really started getting into Techs music and heard how Music really should be made take nothing away from ICP though they still have a couple of decent songs but nothing compared to Tech they will never be close.

Quote Originally Posted by TECHN9ciaNE
    icp is so shitty dude though, they are so bad at making music compared to Tech