Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne - KOD ... Eminem - Relapse/Relapse Refill

Tech N9ne - KOD ... Eminem - Relapse/Relapse Refill

now before any bashing begins, let me start off and say just give it a second.

now im assuming if you're on this message board, you can probably recite 40-60% of the KOD album already.
    if you can name more than 4 songs on the KOD album that dont have a video then this is for you.

on Eminem - Relapse/Refill there are a handful of tracks that fit hand in hand with some KOD songs.

Buffalo Bill
    Elevator
    Music Box
    Drop the bomb on em

Marshall and Aaron are both on some "fuck everybody" shit right now. they've taken their music darker than it has ever been before, and they both decided to do it this year.

its no fathom of the mind to think that Em n Tech should've been on music together already.

my question to you is...

Now, more than ever, should Marshall Mathers and Aaron Yates be making music together?

how sick would it be to hear a song with Eminem, Tech N9ne, Brotha Lynch over a wicked Dr. Dre beat and a Proof sample for the hook. *sigh*

PS dont come at me with that "Why you aint call me" bullshit, i know the line, i dont need to be reminded.

Yea I think Em should of been on KOD or tech on the refill but tech has been sayin he will never ever do a dark cd ever again and he wants to do music about his life again and recently has been very good to him. But everyone on this site that's a true fan knows that a collab would be insane!

Yeah a collab would be dope, ofcourse.. I'm still waiting on a new Royce/Em track personally..

i do remember hearing something about him saying he wont do another dark cd after this one. but marshall could have easily fit on "Pinocchiho" or "In the Trunk" EASILY. and Tech could have been on "Elevator" or "Buffalo Bill" or even "Drop the bomb on em"

Quote Originally Posted by datboi t
    Yea I think Em should of been on KOD or tech on the refill but tech has been sayin he will never ever do a dark cd ever again and he wants to do music about his life again and recently has been very good to him. But everyone on this site that's a true fan knows that a collab would be insane!

relapse/refill is NOT the darkest shady has ever gotten

i dont know if you were sayin they copied off eachother or not but they recorded these songs around the sametime it was jus a coincidence a weird one jus like krizz kaliko and twista. i of course think eminem and tech collab wod be sick cant even imgaine how it wod turnout it wod def be the biggest one yet

It was in the back of the KOD booklet that said he didn't ever wanna do another all dark album again. Anyway, of course it would be sick for them two to do a collabo. Relapse was some heavy shit for real, one of my favorite albums of '09. If these two dudes do a song together in '10, it'll be one of the best collabs either of them have ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by d0pe!!
    i do remember hearing something about him saying he wont do another dark cd after this one. but marshall could have easily fit on "Pinocchiho" or "In the Trunk" EASILY. and Tech could have been on "Elevator" or "Buffalo Bill" or even "Drop the bomb on em"

those would have been horrible songs for him to be on, why would tech put him on songs that are about tech's personal struggles? especially in the trunk

How's In the Trunk a personal struggle???? Lol. It's about a girl talkin mad shit so he puts her in the trunk. Not exactly a huge trial and tribulation of Tech's life. I think it would of added to the humor of the song if Em came on talkin bout throwin that hoe named Mariah in the trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    those would have been horrible songs for him to be on, why would tech put him on songs that are about tech's personal struggles? especially in the trunk

cuz of how the bitch calls him a devil worshipper in the beginning and the hate coming from his hometown

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    How's In the Trunk a personal struggle???? Lol. It's about a girl talkin mad shit so he puts her in the trunk. Not exactly a huge trial and tribulation of Tech's life. I think it would of added to the humor of the song if Em came on talkin bout throwin that hoe named Mariah in the trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz