Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne the moste underrated rapper of all time?

Tech N9ne the moste underrated rapper of all time?

I think so he has sold 1 milli independent thats amazing and he has a independent record label strange music. He has been in the industry about 24 years right? And hes album is always good. He ALWAYS delivers. And he has a meaningful message with everything.

Just cuz he is strange and not commercial successful he does not get any Grammys but he godamm deserves atleast one.

Well, leave your thought.

i don't think he's underrated anymore. Maybe a couple years ago, but more and more people are listening to him now. He's on the radio in some places and he just got recognition from MTV. In my opinion, he's not underrated.

until lil wayne and jay z are sucking his dick to get on a track with him, he will still be underrated

True that

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    until lil wayne and jay z are sucking his dick to get on a track with him, he will still be underrated

Well until he gets a Grammy Award he is underrated to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    i don't think he's underrated anymore. Maybe a couple years ago, but more and more people are listening to him now. He's on the radio in some places and he just got recognition from MTV. In my opinion, he's not underrated.

I dont want Tech on a Weezy or Jigga track. If gets big I still want him to keep it Strange!

Quote Originally Posted by David
    True that

well the way i see it, tech wont be able to get big truly until he hops on a industry faggot track, maybe not wayne or jay z, but I'm sure it'll be someone's...

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik Jackson
    I dont want Tech on a Weezy or Jigga track. If gets big I still want him to keep it Strange!

Quote Originally Posted by David
    True that

That's not true what so ever. Just cause you aren't on a track with big names like that, doesn't mean you're underrated. Underrated means not getting the credit you deserve. Tech is definitely getting recognition now a days. People really need to quit focusing on negative shit, and look at all Tech has accomplished this year. I mean hell, him and Krizz got an MTV nomination, and Tech won his. Krizz barely lost (I'm still thinking something happened with that, cause until the last hour Krizz had it won.) Maybe a couple years ago he was underrated, but not anymore. You can't be the top independent rapper in the country, and be underrated. Doesn't make sense.

no

well it's my opinion that until this happens he will be underrated. but the truth is tech could probably never get enough respect he deserves, he has hella talent and puts in hella work. not very many other artists are any where near his level

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    That's not true what so ever. Just cause you aren't on a track with big names like that, doesn't mean you're underrated. Underrated means not getting the credit you deserve. Tech is definitely getting recognition now a days. People really need to quit focusing on negative shit, and look at all Tech has accomplished this year. I mean hell, him and Krizz got an MTV nomination, and Tech won his. Krizz barely lost (I'm still thinking something happened with that, cause until the last hour Krizz had it won.) Maybe a couple years ago he was underrated, but not anymore. You can't be the top independent rapper in the country, and be underrated. Doesn't make sense.