Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: DWAM! This Remix Hits Hard As Fuk

  1. #1

    DWAM! This Remix Hits Hard As Fuk


  2. #2
    Senior Member Jared M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    364
    that was average at best. should of been more lyrics an less beat at the end

  3. #3
    that's the end of tech's verse, why would there be more lyrics............

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Marcusson
    that was average at best. should of been more lyrics an less beat at the end

  4. #4
    Mayb he's a potluck fan? lol But on the real, Obviously they made it that way to showcase their beats. One of the illest beats ive heard in a while

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    that's the end of tech's verse, why would there be more lyrics............

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Marcusson
    that was average at best. should of been more lyrics an less beat at the end

  5. #5
    Senior Member TwiztidNorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    672
    i think you should have left in the emphasis on the "DAMN" part that underrated yells after tech does that long ass verse without breathing

  6. #6
    Senior Member metal2death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    549
    thats a fuckin hard track i wish i had the full mp3. i dont think ive heard it before

  7. #7
    Senior Member Jared M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    364
    i am a potluck fan, an i ment iv heard a bunch of remixes with that one verse from what we are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    Mayb he's a potluck fan? lol But on the real, Obviously they made it that way to showcase their beats. One of the illest beats ive heard in a while

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    that's the end of tech's verse, why would there be more lyrics............

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Marcusson
    that was average at best. should of been more lyrics an less beat at the end

  8. #8
    shit is tight,and theres no clipping in the bass..i like...PM me if u have anymore..actually ima search your youtube !

Similar Threads

  1. Yelawolf ft. T.I. & Slaughterhouse "Hard White Remix"
    By AndrewBlades in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 03:21 AM
  2. The Coathanga hits hard
    By Techn9cian4life in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:59 PM
  3. Dwam
    By VBL in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 04:12 PM
  4. Tupac Tech n9ne Remix ITs alive goes Hard
    By MAttRobles in forum Rumors
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 12:55 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •