Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's next?

Who's next?

So by now I'm sure most of us, if not everyone, has heard that Rittz got signed to Strange Music. So who do you think is the next to be signed? I think it's JL of B.Hood

So by now I'm sure most of us, if not everyone, has heard that Rittz got signed to Strange Music. So who do you think is the next to be signed? I think it's JL of B.Hood

Where can I find B.Hood music? Is B.Hood a group caus all I can find is JL music. If they are a group who are the other members?

TWISTED INSANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris

TWISTED INSANE!

Are you trying to say Twisted Insane is as cute as 2 kittys playing ping pong?

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Chris

TWISTED INSANE!

"Someone" hates it when people disagree with them.

I'm not sure anymore, but I like to think Mac Lethal. They had a few meetings a few months ago and they keep things under wraps for a while. Mac has a great work ethic and independent knowledge. When he went around the country into meetings, I think in the end, he got a few endorsements and decided to stay independent bc the people he met with were only trying to make money, didn't understand the music, and wanted to cash in on the sensation when he had that big video. Idk if he's secretly signed, but I really hope so. They usually do a few songs before signing someone it seems though.

JL seems like the next most likely.

Honestly I hope Aqualeo is the next to be signed, I think they could really shine on Strange

I heard dukes is gettin signed next