Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hate?

The Hate?

So I was talking to a few people at the Local Record Store in Seattle Wa, ...(Not a lot of Tech music in that store)....These kid's where from Kansas City....And They where telling me hardly anyone in KC listens to tech anymore....Then i mentioned what about Down in Seattle we love Tech...To the fullest....So what i want to know is why all the hate?...My friend got beat up a few day's ago for Wherein a Tech Shirt?....Thats bullshit we all love music why do people have to take it so far?

Jealousy. Maybe because he is the biggest rapper from Kansas City.

People are Demon's alright....Human Nature kick's in when one human has something the other wants....

Many words come to mind. Jealousy Hatred all kinds of things. Tech is one of the biggest music moguls EVER. That scares people. Alot of people just dont understand his success. we all know about techs persona and imagery he expresses through his rhyme about devils, and emons and bullshit. Some people cant come to the realization that these are just words. everyones heard the interviews askin tech about him being a devil worshipper, and how he explains his side. But people dont wanna see it. Dont wanna believe it. Now your friend wearin a tech shirt and gettin beat up thats crazy. People are stupid and thats all that matters. Im hopin your friend wasnt up here in Seattle. people take it so far cuz they have nothing else in their life to grasp, hence all the cops that have been killed up here. People are crazy and dont care no more.. Damn that sounds discombobulated to Shit.. Im high... Dammit

He was in Southcenter Mall in Seattle.....That's where i am From....His lyrics are to reach out for those who feel like Tech K.O.D mentions his mom so much that it is not even funny....I am From Seattle and i where my tech Shirt all the time and no one say's shit...When people ask i tell them what's up i tell them "yeah i like tech Nine cuz i can see what he has been through"....People are stupid and don't understand just like you said....

It's all about shoreline yo.

Southcenter is running rampant with asians and lil punks who think they are crip. I was there last weekend and was asked if i was blood cuz i had my tech shirt on.. so i can see where that comes from. People are just stupid. Sucks that i grew up with tons of people from there and they are like that. They didnt like when i told them i was a devil worshipper. They ran and hid. (im not really a devil worshipper its just ppl think i am).. Whatever. Immature ppl need to grow the eff up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    He was in Southcenter Mall in Seattle.....That's where i am From....His lyrics are to reach out for those who feel like Tech K.O.D mentions his mom so much that it is not even funny....I am From Seattle and i where my tech Shirt all the time and no one say's shit...When people ask i tell them what's up i tell them "yeah i like tech Nine cuz i can see what he has been through"....People are stupid and don't understand just like you said....

BIG reps to Shoreline.. Dont know why, but they got some good drugs up there.

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    It's all about shoreline yo.

Lol....I am West Seattle right now....People think i am a blood cuz i where Black and red.......does every color or bandana have to be about a fucking gang?!

Yes.. thats why i started wearing pink with a pink rag.. I dont give a fuck. People are gonna think what they want. PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Lol....I am West Seattle right now....People think i am a blood cuz i where Black and red.......does every color or bandana have to be about a fucking gang?!