Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: YO! wht up wit it ?!

  1. #1
    Senior Member irvdaphenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    202

    YO! wht up wit it ?!

    wht it dewy, its none otha than ya boi IRV DA PHENOM'! currently in the lab, took a quick break figured id' c wht TRTN had poppin.. whts good, holla @ ya boi.

  2. #2
    Not much dude mid night in Australia right now when you droping your album you signing with strange or what up?

  3. #3
    Senior Member irvdaphenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    202
    wht uppper, wrd australia? the internets sum ill shit! the cd is already in full effect... TIRESHOPS AND NIGHTCLUBS .... heres a link www.cdbaby.com/irvdaphenom
    and AMERICAN IDOL REJECT... i wanna say its up on dat piff



    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Not much dude mid night in Australia right now when you droping your album you signing with strange or what up?

  4. #4
    Senior Member metal2death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    549
    what up from philly!? hahaha youve got crazy flow man, ive been tryin to get your cd's for a while yet its kinda hard when you dont have a credit card haha

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by irv da phenom'
    wht uppper, wrd australia? the internets sum ill shit! the cd is already in full effect... TIRESHOPS AND NIGHTCLUBS .... heres a link www.cdbaby.com/irvdaphenom
    and AMERICAN IDOL REJECT... i wanna say its up on dat piff



    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Not much dude mid night in Australia right now when you droping your album you signing with strange or what up?
    Sweet dude shits awsome caught a few songs on youtube ill have to get a copy, working on anything new right away or are you just gona kick it for a while ?

  6. #6
    Senior Member irvdaphenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    202
    @metal2death , wht up bro and nah, its no days off... just know, im in the kitchen wit sumthin on the burner... 2010's Gunna b ill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Quote Originally Posted by irv da phenom'
    wht uppper, wrd australia? the internets sum ill shit! the cd is already in full effect... TIRESHOPS AND NIGHTCLUBS .... heres a link www.cdbaby.com/irvdaphenom
    and AMERICAN IDOL REJECT... i wanna say its up on dat piff



    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Not much dude mid night in Australia right now when you droping your album you signing with strange or what up?
    Sweet dude shits awsome caught a few songs on youtube ill have to get a copy, working on anything new right away or are you just gona kick it for a while ?

  7. #7
    Cant wait shit should be Awsome

  8. #8
    any song titles you can hint out to us or is it all top secret?
    Quote Originally Posted by irv da phenom'
    @metal2death , wht up bro and nah, its no days off... just know, im in the kitchen wit sumthin on the burner... 2010's Gunna b ill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Quote Originally Posted by irv da phenom'
    wht uppper, wrd australia? the internets sum ill shit! the cd is already in full effect... TIRESHOPS AND NIGHTCLUBS .... heres a link www.cdbaby.com/irvdaphenom
    and AMERICAN IDOL REJECT... i wanna say its up on dat piff



    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Not much dude mid night in Australia right now when you droping your album you signing with strange or what up?
    Sweet dude shits awsome caught a few songs on youtube ill have to get a copy, working on anything new right away or are you just gona kick it for a while ?

  9. #9
    Senior Member irvdaphenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    202
    ....comin soon.

  10. #10
    oh shit! wht up bro!! u doin the colorado dates too?!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •