Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: the funniest thing ive heard all day.....

  1. #1

    the funniest thing ive heard all day.....

    im in right now...
    obv. im on this site...
    chick behind me was like ooooo when are THEY...doing a show...
    i was like HE was just here...
    she said my friend just got me into THEM this year i love THEM...


    wtf....lmfaooo

  2. #2
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    I honestly think its understandable for people that havent really lookd into it to think its a group when 90% of the songs have krizz or kutt featured. Its annoying and dumb but how are they supposed to know

  3. #3
    well if theyve listened to the music for a while they should know...esp. if they own a cd.....lol

  4. #4
    ive heard the guys refered to as a group too, it is annoying. but again, they are on eachothers songs, they are always on stage together. what else are they supposed to assume?

    i know tech n9ne is a retarded name for a group, but not everyone is as cool as us

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I honestly think its understandable for people that havent really lookd into it to think its a group when 90% of the songs have krizz or kutt featured. Its annoying and dumb but how are they supposed to know

  5. #5
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Exactly. I mean there are stupider names for groups where you think its one person but its multiple

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    ive heard the guys refered to as a group too, it is annoying. but again, they are on eachothers songs, they are always on stage together. what else are they supposed to assume?
    i know tech n9ne is a retarded name for a group, but not everyone is as cool as us

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I honestly think its understandable for people that havent really lookd into it to think its a group when 90% of the songs have krizz or kutt featured. Its annoying and dumb but how are they supposed to know

  6. #6
    well if there like i have THEY'RE cds....i mean come on....if they have a cd or two they should know that he is one person...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Maybe they have burnt albums. Or its just on the ipod. Any number of reasons. You cant really blame someone for their ignorance. Just educate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lette Reeses Pieces
    well if there like i have THEY'RE cds....i mean come on....if they have a cd or two they should know that he is one person...

  8. #8
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    I showed my friend that itunes review from the little christian kid that was bitchin about the whole album being a diss on god n stuff and we both shared a laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    I agree with CA, I asked my friend why she thought Tech was a group and she said "Because he's got features on near every song" so I get it haha. What's worse is the ones that think tech's anti religious -.- oh boy right?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Yah i was pretty much thinkin that. Dont always get the album covers on your ipod tho so idk lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    And the only confusing artwork is MLK if you're new to tech you might think it's a group but the rest of his albums should give it away haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Maybe they have burnt albums. Or its just on the ipod. Any number of reasons. You cant really blame someone for their ignorance. Just educate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lette Reeses Pieces
    well if there like i have THEY'RE cds....i mean come on....if they have a cd or two they should know that he is one person...

  10. #10
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    I just think its funny she was bein friendly n tryn to make a convo with you while you are thinkin god what an idiot lmfao

Similar Threads

  1. Funniest actor of all time???
    By David72 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 08:13 AM
  2. TRTNs' Funniest Moments
    By BrandonLanders in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 10:01 PM
  3. What R the Best and Funniest (SKITS) of all time??
    By SuicidaL KyL in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 10:09 AM
  4. This is the funniest music video ever!
    By TiggaTy in forum Videos
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 06:36 AM
  5. best thing you ever heard!
    By reel_life_problemz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 04:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •