Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I AINT HATING AT ALL, BUT THE WINTER TOUR IS BULLSHIT

I AINT HATING AT ALL, BUT THE WINTER TOUR IS BULLSHIT

A IM GLAD FOR ALL U KC AND COLORADO GUYS WHO GET TO ENJOY THE WINTER TOUR. BUT WHY IS IT SO LIMITED ? DAMN I WISH HE WOULD COME TO NORTHERN CAL. LIKE COLORADO, NOR CAL HAS ALWAYS BEEN A HOT SPOT FOR TECH. COOL FOR U GUYS, SUCKS FOR ALL THE REST OF US.

This to me is just an obvious money maker. Hes hittin up a few spots near home to make some more bread and then hes prolly gonna concentrate on makin more music. Cant make new shit when you are constantly on tour. Why is it bullshit that he aint going to every state? If its that important then road trip. You could always be a fan of some other rapper and never see them live cause they dont tour for shit. I aint trying to be a dick but Im sick of people bitching about where Tech tours at.

yeah dude i'm all the way in Boston. I was like damn dude's goin on tour again awesome! but sure enough only to KC nd CO shit sux.

I feel the same, I just want a Chicago tour date. I guess I'm gonna have to wait, it sucks though.

well i remember back when the never ending Absolute Power Tour wrapped up and EverReady was about to come out, he went on a mini post Absolute Power / pre Everready tour, and he went everywhere and the tour was like a few weeks long. he came to cali, arizona, oregon, colorado, and other places as well.

Quote Originally Posted by David
    This to me is just an obvious money maker. Hes hittin up a few spots near home to make some more bread and then hes prolly gonna concentrate on makin more music. Cant make new shit when you are constantly on tour. Why is it bullshit that he aint going to every state? If its that important then road trip. You could always be a fan of some other rapper and never see them live cause they dont tour for shit. I aint trying to be a dick but Im sick of people bitching about where Tech tours at.

ya I remember all that but you also gotta realize he just did Sickology, Rock the Bells, The Gathering(not that it should count. sorry), Paid Dues, The Overseas Tour in Austrailia, and KOD. Dude that is fuckin crazy. Hes prolly burn out on travelin. Figures he will hit up One down ass state that he can do a gang of shows in.

Quote Originally Posted by J.NUTTY
    well i remember back when the never ending Absolute Power Tour wrapped up and EverReady was about to come out, he went on a mini post Absolute Power / pre Everready tour, and he went everywhere and the tour was like a few weeks long. he came to cali, arizona, oregon, colorado, and other places as well.

Quote Originally Posted by David

Dont worry, i could go to the kc show but im flat ass broke lol im sufferin more than you

atleast you have the chance if u werent so broke.

im sufferin real bad over on the east coast

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Dont worry, i could go to the kc show but im flat ass broke lol im sufferin more than you

It sucks, I wish there was a Chicago show, but luckily my friend is driving to the KC show so I'll be there.

Haha yah thats true. But the whole its so close but i gotta miss it things a killer

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    atleast you have the chance if u werent so broke.
    im sufferin real bad over on the east coast

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger